• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Unity |OT| Liberté, égalité, parité

Leeness

Yay! Preloaded, day off on Tuesday (thank you Remembrance Day), so ready to go to Paris!

iTsyehi.gif

What does the title mean? I don't speak french lol

Liberty, Equality, Parity. A joke about the ubisoft parity dramas. Based on Liberté, égalité, fraternité.

Which is stupid, because it should have been

Liberty, Parity, Fraternity

Because Equality and Parity have overlapping meanings and thus would be the logical one to replace. SHAME ON YOU OP.

Hasney

Waiting to see reviews to see what price I'll pay for this. Going to be interesting.

Rogue looks fantastic though. May be getting on that one earlier.

Skux

Liberty, Equality, Parity. A joke about the ubisoft parity dramas. Based on Liberté, égalité, fraternité.

Because Equality and Parity have overlapping meanings and thus would be the logical one to replace. SHAME ON YOU OP.

"Parité" at the end works better because it sets up the punchline. The same/same/different thing is a staple in lots of comedy.

RoKKeR

Awesome title. Game looks like a return to AC2 in a lot of ways but performance issues have me worried.

Keeping an eye on it.

Grimsen

There's a chance that my copy might come in tomorrow. I think I'm gonna try to finish early. :3

Off with his head!

I think some mod abuse on the thread title is warranted in this case.

Preordered today. Unfortunately I won't have much time to play this week, so it probably not getting to me on launch day isn't a big deal.

Nabbis

Looking at those recommended specs, there should be a PC OT. Fuite de mémoire, image vidéo bégaiement, Úplay.

I thought that was the best thread title when someone suggested it in a random thread. I'm glad it got used.

I hope the mods don't fuck with this thread title, it's hilarious.

Herne

Stupid pal release being two days later. Amazing thread title, btw.

This is my most anticipated game of the year, more than any other. One of my favourite historical periods to study is the French Revolution, and I'd been hoping that they'd visit it in an AC game. I'm so damn hyped. I "only" have a 7970, but those textures are going to be ramped up right to the top in my config.

Come on (stupid) Thursday!

Skux

Shadow of Mordor beat them to the punch with a stealth/crouch button. A soft cover system (like TLoU) works best for these kinds of games.

Grimsen

I hope the French dub is good, because the French flavor dialog from the main English voice actors is full on Quebecois, which bugs the hell out of me.

Top Bottom