• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus Japanese Recruitment Ad Says Something Vague About A PS4 Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a handholdey animu about happy demon hunting with your childhood waifu and meeting one-note comic relief sidekicks to strenghten your power of friendship. Then add in every other predictable trope you can think of and an even easier difficulty than SMT4.

It's literally the antithesis to SMT. Absolute junk.

Why is there Persona in my SMT?

uhm....
megaten V..
or etrian odyssey V??

devil survivor in sitting on 2 (4 if we count the 3ds remake for 1st and 2nd game)..

oh well, i'd take both etrian or megaten, but for megaten i'd REALLY appreciate it on switch with decently updated graphics..
and bring back the pain of old smt....
persona was VERY good as a game, but the way they applied the press turn made the game a cakewalk, as some normally "decent" persona were OVERTUNED...
i mean in megaten there was NEVER any sub 30 persona with
[null phys
null gun (slash?)
null dark
weak wind]
and none of this was obtained via SKILLS, this was native res//immu set... and was on a lvl 21 persona..
basically i used this guy until lvl 33 spanning 2 palaces, because he was just THAT good, and could potentially learn healing spell as well as buff spells, making him effectively VERY strong AND utility oriented....

what I would give for a new game like dds... megaten battle system with "sphere skill" system, with a story that was LEGIT good :|

Ridley327

Nonsense. The last few bosses are rock hard, unlike SMT4 which I steamrolled through by the end.

I do have to say I was pretty surprised at how easy the final lineup of bosses were on the neutral route in 4. I felt like it might have been a mistake for the neutral route requirements to throw so many high level quests at you, since you're going to need to kit yourself out to get through them. It's definitely no Lucifer in Nocturne, that's for sure.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Based on "biggest hit" far and away the most likely answer is that this is about Persona 5. Nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom