• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus teasing new Etrian Odyssey announcement this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

vall03

Just saw this on Twitter, Im really curious on the kanji added in the title, wonder whats going to be new this time.

duckroll

It's listed on the cover of Famitsu:

n9d0lkS.jpg

Eusis

ok never knew that. :)
They're both (covers and ads) made to get you to buy a product, so more exposure is almost always best for them.

Not to mention that when it's something you'd actually see in Japan in a store or whatever it's kind of pointless to go crazy and try to clamp down on that, not that I'd put that past some people in the world.

Why are the bloggers focusing on the bad games first?

Need to know more about Devil Survivor 2 and Millenium Girl (which sounds like it'll use a plot point similar to Fire Emblem, 1000 year old goddess on the body of a kid lol)

duckroll

Why are the bloggers focusing on the bad games first?

Need to know more about Devil Survivor 2 and Millenium Girl (which sounds like it'll use a plot point similar to Fire Emblem, 1000 year old goddess on the body of a kid lol)

If you're so impatient maybe you can fly to Japan and go get the magazine early yourself and tell us about the games which interest you. No one owes you anything. :p

I tried the demo of Etrian Odyssey IV. I could tell it was a game was pretty cool. The sort of thing that I could really get into but I just couldn't get past all the moe designs. It wouldn't be so bad if there were only just a couple of them. But of the 4 appearances for each class, it was like 3 were moe.

Maybe V would fix that problem.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
June release date for the new EO game ? Atlus is going all out on 3DS the next couple months.

I tried the demo of Etrian Odyssey IV. I could tell it was a game was pretty cool. The sort of thing that I could really get into but I just couldn't get past all the moe designs. It wouldn't be so bad if there were only just a couple of them. But of the 4 appearances for each class, it was like 3 were moe.

Maybe V would fix that problem.

you can have a whole team without "moe" characters as you call them, give it a chance, you won't regret it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
P5 in September and then Raidou 3 for November, ending the year in Super Jack Bros Bash, a mascot fighting game ala SSB with EO and Trauma Team DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom