• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) |OT| MMA Ultra(spider)man (NO MANGA SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I wish there was more anime out right now like Attack on Titan, Psycho Pass, Guilty Crown.

Hell, even if we got some good "high school" animes again such as Toradora or After story I would be content.

NO!

Good news is that High School DxD is starting again soon, cannot wait for that!

BTW anyone else find it weird that the back of the neck is the weakpoint of the Titans just like it is for humans.

OceanBlue

very kawaii fanart for attack of titan guys. hope you enjoy it ^^

hbhQ0el.jpg

Branduil

NO!

Good news is that High School DxD is starting again soon, cannot wait for that!

BTW anyone else find it weird that the back of the neck is the weakpoint of the Titans just like it is for humans.

I'm pretty sure humans can be killed in a lot more ways than just cutting the back of their neck.

Ultratech

Yeah, because they said the titans haven't had human contact for 100 years and they don't attack anything but humans.

Pretty much.

As far as people assume, they don't appear to go after anything else.

On top of that, it's basically assumed they hunt after Humans for sport since the Titans survived for decades with very little to no human contact.
Thus, they don't apparently rely on Humans for sustenance.

I always thought that them having a high body temperature was very odd though.
10-20ft giants that are burning hot...it's a bit more apparent when they die though, with their bodies turning black and shriveled and releasing steam/smoke/whatever.

duckroll

Episode 8

The Good:
- More action, some of it actually animated.

The Bad:
- The worst use of stills in the series so far, with some really unnatural stills with characters talking to each other on and on. It feels even worse than Jojo TV at parts.

- Some of the faces were pretty derpy in the close ups this week. Poor Mikasa, poor Jean.

RIP Wit Studio? How much longer can they continue this charade? As long as they're still getting paid and they're not completely dead I guess. Lol.

Episode 8

The Good:
- More action, some of it actually animated.

The Bad:
- The worst use of stills in the series so far, with some really unnatural stills with characters talking to each other on and on. It feels even worse than Jojo TV at parts.

- Some of the faces were pretty derpy in the close ups this week. Poor Mikasa, poor Jean.

RIP Wit Studio? How much longer can they continue this charade? As long as they're still getting paid and they're not completely dead I guess. Lol.

Much like anime, Wit Studio is in a constant state between life and death.

shawnlreed

Attack on Titan 8

Lots of still shots, peppered with great action sequences.
The music on this show really is excellent.
This first plot twist I think everybody saw coming from last week.
I still have no idea where the show is going, but I'm enjoying the ride!

Soriku

Episode 8

Action was awesome this episode. I don't really care for stills in scenes where characters are talking so eh.

And,
welcome back Eren.

Wes

venison crêpe
Despite that reveal being rather obviously coming in some form, my mind is still a mess after that.

duckroll

So this is one of those shows that is good to look better on DVD/Blu-Ray given the production issues.

Not so sure about that. The first BD/DVD is out in July. There's still half a show to make at that point. If they're already struggling week to week to finish up episodes before they have to air, finding the time and manpower to make improvements for the BD/DVD releases at the same time as well might really kill them for good! :p

Akito

Episode 8

Action was awesome this episode. I don't really care for stills in scenes where characters are talking so eh.

And,
welcome back Eren.
Same, I expected much worse based on the previous comments. Episode was pretty good again, some nice character development for Jean and Mikasa was happy for once. Pretty excited to see
Levi's grand entrance next week

Sweet Episode, I think a lot of people saw that coming. One on those moment when I regret reading the Manga.

On more interesting news. I think I'm in love with Annie <3.

Episode 9

Great motion comic episode. Music was great as always, and they managed to make
The lift scene super tense as well. Poor moe Titan though :(

The reunion of Eren and Mikasa was great to finally see too. Really well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom