• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Tagyhag

I just realized that this Jericho reminds me of Aiden English before Vaudevillians.

Aiden_English_WWE_Axxess_2014.jpg

He should have kept the singing.

Skatterd

I don't mind if Epico and Primo are showcased on the show more often. Just kill the Shining Stars/Come to Puerto Rico gimmick and find something else that can work.

At least they didn't do the rumored evil gay hairdresser gimmick. They would have handled it well I'm sure.

Toki767

Is the " Believe That " thing kind of new ? Or am I that interested in Roman I haven't seen it?

That's been his thing for the past 3 years.

But if you mean the sign below the Titantron, then that's just what they had for the set yesterday.

"You can't wrestle" chants?

I hate the Roman Reigns character but that chant is beyond stupid.

At least they didn't do the rumored evil gay hairdresser gimmick. They would have handled it well I'm sure.

Don't give Stephanie a chance to revisit it now that she's looking for more LGBT characters on the show.

Skatterd

how come people dont like roman?

He comes off very much as a guy who doesn't give a fuck to a lot of people and has come off that way in a lot of interviews in the past, talking about being just a "guy getting rich"

There's also this quote from Adam Rose
"Roman is very quiet. He really doesn’t talk all that much to anyone. I’ll tell you this though, he doesn’t give a shit about wrestling. This whole thing is his dad’s idea. Sika thought he had the next Dwayne Johnson and had Vince drinking the Kool-Aid too. When Roman first go into wrestling his dad was always with him. Everyone was a little off put by it, but since all the tapings were in the same place it really wasn’t that odd.

I’m good friends with Claudio (Cesaro) and he told me that when Roman came up to the main roster and even beyond because I saw it too, Sika was still following him around from city to city playing coach to his kid. Brock has his own changing area, kind of strange but whatever it’s Brock. After Roman won the rumble Sika got Vince to give Roman his own changing area as well. All us bloake’s had to change together in close quarters while Prince Roman had his own private area. At mania in San Francisco, he flipped his shit in the crowd and then came backstage and blew up on Vince, Seth (Rollins), and everyone else around him. He was acting like it was the Montreal Screwjob. Roman is just sitting there with his head down, like “sorry about my dad guys.” Grow up. Is that a locker room leader to you? A thirty year old man who’s dad can’t butt out of his life"

So. Yeah. A lot of people don't like Roman.

UraMallas

Oh, duh.

KO is going to come out to help Jericho. Jericho is going to lose because of him. Jericho is going to cost KO next week.

Barrage

He comes off very much as a guy who doesn't give a fuck to a lot of people and has come off that way in a lot of interviews in the past, talking about being just a "guy getting rich"

There's also this quote from Adam Rose
"Roman is very quiet. He really doesn’t talk all that much to anyone. I’ll tell you this though, he doesn’t give a shit about wrestling. This whole thing is his dad’s idea. Sika thought he had the next Dwayne Johnson and had Vince drinking the Kool-Aid too. When Roman first go into wrestling his dad was always with him. Everyone was a little off put by it, but since all the tapings were in the same place it really wasn’t that odd.

I’m good friends with Claudio (Cesaro) and he told me that when Roman came up to the main roster and even beyond because I saw it too, Sika was still following him around from city to city playing coach to his kid. Brock has his own changing area, kind of strange but whatever it’s Brock. After Roman won the rumble Sika got Vince to give Roman his own changing area as well. All us bloake’s had to change together in close quarters while Prince Roman had his own private area. At mania in San Francisco, he flipped his shit in the crowd and then came backstage and blew up on Vince, Seth (Rollins), and everyone else around him. He was acting like it was the Montreal Screwjob. Roman is just sitting there with his head down, like “sorry about my dad guys.” Grow up. Is that a locker room leader to you? A thirty year old man who’s dad can’t butt out of his life"

So. Yeah. A lot of people don't like Roman.

Well if it came from a character guy like Adam Rose...

Top Bottom