• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Poor Ziggler, seems lost in limbo character wise.

I was at No Mercy last year when he beat The Miz for the IC title and Ziggler put his career on the line. Such a great moment when he won. After that he hasn't done much.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I was at No Mercy last year when he beat The Miz for the IC title and Ziggler put his career on the line. Such a great moment when he won. After that he hasn't done much.

you'll notice a common trend of a hot feud with miz where the other party doesn't go on to do anything while everyone proclaims that the face is more over than miz
Damien_Sandow_bio.png

Sephzilla

Ziggler gets a big emotional win and then does nothing with it afterwards.

89cf8bc71014f0ed285d30c2b9e7925b.jpg

Sephzilla

Ziggler complaining about other people's gimmicks is just hilarious since for most of his career Dolph he's been a blatant HBK knock off.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
I think Pollock and Wai are good people, but their defense of JR and Lita's commentary is something I cannot support. I don't know how anyone could listen to that commentary and think it's anything but bad.

Mahonay

Banned
I think Pollock and Wai are good people, but their defense of JR and Lita's commentary is something I cannot support. I don't know how anyone could listen to that commentary and think it's anything but bad.
Eh, they are extremely consistent at always expressing their true feelings on something, even if everyone else thinks it's terrible or good.

I definitely disagree on their opinions about certain things in wrestling. but they are super honest at least. I think they know they sound stupid sometimes and are ok with that.

Both a good at heart so whatever.

Started watching Stardom's 5 Star GP last night. Only seen Day 1. Initial impressions.

- Lots of upsets. Mandy Leon over Io gets a big LOL from me, but then again I've never really been a fan of Mandy. Stardom brass seems in love with her so it makes sense they'd want to start her strong.

- Nakano seems like she has such great potential, but she's missing something I can't quite put my finger on. Hope she finds it.

- Kimura is in a similar stage, but I think she's got even more potential if she puts it all together. She's got a little ways to go though.

- I love Kyona, but she needs new gear ASAP.

- Mimura vs. Kagetsu was MOTN. Just a really great dynamic and great hope spots for Mimura. I was certain she wasn't winning, but they got me on a few of those near falls.

Foggy

Io and Jungle Kyona did some good wrestling on Day 3 of the 5 Star GP. Kyona's having herself a great year and Io's been watching some Tana-kun tapes.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Top Bottom