• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

I read that segment as more that this will be a short-lived team and we'll get Gable vs. Shelton soon.

They let Aiden English hit his finish on him and put most of the match behind a commercial.

They had the chance to have him say win the IS title in his debut and push him hard and fast... but nah have him eat English's finish and barely put much of the match on TV

Sorry that sucked.

Winning the title on a debut is a bad move because then you have nowhere to go but down.

And again, they want English to look at least semi-competitive against a lot of guys. He beat Sami clean a few weeks ago for that exact reason.

You're overreacting I think.

RBH

DH3-kKHXkAA8QdB.jpg:small

Shelton's reaction was exactly the same as Jordan when they first teamed up in NXT. They are just recycling the slow burn to becoming BFF

I read that segment as more that this will be a short-lived team and we'll get Gable vs. Shelton soon.

Winning the title on a debut is a bad move because then you have nowhere to go but down.

And again, they want English to look at least semi-competitive against a lot of guys. He beat Sami clean a few weeks ago for that exact reason.

You're overreacting I think.

Oh probably.

I just got myself hyped for a much better debut...

Disagree about winning the title in a debut not working. I think it being a mid card belt would have done wonders. Would have helped Strong down in NXT too as I'm assuming Roode will return to put him over.

Top Bottom