• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Jericho just came off one of the best years in his wrestling career and he's 46.
Granted, Jericho's a special unicorn. But a healthy mid-card run isn't unheard of.

It's more of like a "Where did the time go?" realization for me. It doesn't seem like he's been gone from WWE for seven years already. I think Shelton can still have a nice run. I hope he does. He's good.

Oh probably.

I just got myself hyped for a much better debut...

Disagree about winning the title in a debut not working. I think it being a mid card belt would have done wonders. Would have helped Strong down in NXT too as I'm assuming Roode will return to put him over.

If Roode was a main roster champion, no way would Vince let him lose to Strong.

JohnDrake

Thanks for the answers.

Ziggler could work as a heel on NXT with his rebooted character... maybe?

Tye lol. Maybe he will show up jobbing to someone soon.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Look at all you Usos wagon hoppers... I was down with the heel usos since day one...ish :3

Breezango returns next week

American Standard debuts next week

Ascension probably gonna get some tv time too

Tag division is doing well

Beefy

More beach balls

Am still waiting for this
giphy.gif

The crazy thing about the Usos is that their heel turn didn't just improve their personas, it seemingly improved their in-ring work as well. Their Summerslam match against the New Day was excellent.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I was just wondering why the commentary no sold the "return" of Zack Ryder but then my friends reminded me that he's been back for months and I realized I completely forgot about the Mojo betrayal and breakup tease from a few months ago.

The crazy thing about the Usos is that their heel turn didn't just improve their personas, it seemingly improved their in-ring work as well. Their Summerslam match against the New Day was excellent.

Usos have been good in the ring for a long time

I recall earlier New day feuds (when they were heels) being really solid

Top Bottom