• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2017 |OT| Makes us all rotten

Hattori

Banned

Szadek

I wouldn't mind a slow season.
Party because last season was really good aand party because I would have more time older anime.
Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor and Hunter X Hunter are next in line.

zulux21

So what Soma material do we think this season is going to cover?

Through Eizan match if one cour, and through Hayama match/issuing the challenge if two cours would be my guess.

hopefully
everything leading up to the current arc against the elite 10 in 12 episodes. This garbage content can freely be rushed, might make it more tolerable

Cornbread78

Blue Gender ep.21-22
AZgCGKy.png
Damn, the brutality continues as everything turns to a bloody mess thanks to Tony.. Humanity is screwed and everything will be Blue soon enough....

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I see a pretty wide array of projects with potential that serve a pretty diverse genre set. Not really sure how this is perceived as a slow season....

Narag

I see a pretty wide array of projects with potential that serve a pretty diverse genre set. Not really sure how this is perceived as a slow season....

I imagine it works like this:
Is there more than three (3) shows based on a property I already like?

If no, slow season.

Omiai Aite wa Oshiego, Tsuyoki na, Mondaiji 01

M'AM I'M PRETTY SURE EVERYTHING THAT JUST HAPPENED HERE WAS ILLEGAL OR TOTALLY AGAINST SCHOOL RULES

Oh I don't either. It looks promising. Then again looks can be deceiving. I'm cautiously optimistic after how the Summer turned out. Though admittedly nothing really has me excited for tomorrow =/

Kvik

I want to say "new thread smell" but looks like we're on page 6 already. :p In this new thread I would like to try putting down my anime thoughts more often.

On that note, this is a reminder that ID-0 will be on Netflix this Friday. People should see ID-0. It got mechas, space exploration, nekomimi and waifus. Although face animation looks stiffer than Shenmue 3, but I think it got a great sci-fi story.

Is Made in Abyss a must watch?

The premise has problems at its core in never establishing why established states would even care for the abyss beyond vain glory, but otherwise it is a decent entry in the long list of fantasy anime.In the current climate of the state of anime in 2017, it is an anime I would not suggest watching.

However, I do suggest checking out the official soundtrack.

Cornbread78

Seems decent enough in here. Though I'm sure after a few weeks and enough little spats about how much the season sucks or doesn't a few dry walls will have come down :p

tumblr_mra2qgXkjX1r922azo1_500.gif

Altjough, I will say that there are about 10 shows I'm interested in as of right now, but we know how that goes after the 3 episode rule kicks in...

Oh I don't either. It looks promising. Then again looks can be deceiving. I'm cautiously optimistic after how the Summer turned out. Though admittedly nothing really has me excited for tomorrow =/

Wait til Saturday for Kekkai Sensen and Magus Bride.

Although that unique looking show that looks to have a good use of CGI could be the dark horse of the season.

Or watch Osomatsu.

janoDX

Osomatsu-San S2E1

Holy crap that was an awesome episode and in 20 minutes made mention of
Trump, fangirls, Power Rangers and how people perceive perfection.

Also, the OP and ED are amazing. Top 3 OP and ED of the year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
DTL is going to absolutely lose his shit when he sees the OP for UQ Holder and realizes they seem to have cut Santa Sasaki out of the adaptation entirely in favor of randomly inserting Mizore which makes no sense since she doesn't even show up until like Chapter 100.

Omiai Aite wa Oshiego, Tsuyoki na, Mondaiji 01

You guys said this was pretty much hentai and I still didn't know what I expected.

Softcore? This could've been some hardcore shit if she didn't realize her student was about to fuck her. Like penetration showing and everything.

Also fuck, was this what we were being prepped for with all those 4 minute or less hentais that exists because we have been abandoned?

Tell me more.

It's a 4 minute short called
Omiai Aite wa Oshiego, Tsuyoki na, Mondaiji

Featuring an introvert teacher in a marriage interview. 1 minute later, they're doing the horizontal monster mash, tits and vagina out in the open, the latter is censored, and it turns out, I know him.

zulux21

The premise has problems at its core in never establishing why established states would even care for the abyss beyond vain glory, but otherwise it is a decent entry in the long list of fantasy anime.In the current climate of the state of anime in 2017, it is an anime I would not suggest watching.

However, I do suggest checking out the official soundtrack.

you know if the main character was a sexy pretty boy you would be recommending it right now :p

Cornbread78

Wasn't there some other short anime that was hentai last season? Some Beast Skirt thing.

Yes.

This one was kind of funny because there were no warning signs and it felt like a typical shoujo, then boom.

Worth spending 4 mins on for that "switch" alone, lol.

DTL is going to absolutely lose his shit when he sees the OP for UQ Holder and realizes they seem to have cut Santa Sasaki out of the adaptation entirely in favor of randomly inserting Mizore which makes no sense since she doesn't even show up until like Chapter 100.

Also taking into account his complete absence from the OVA, it certainly does seem that Santa is completely removed from the anime. I guess his entire arc is pretty detached from the main events that make this a Negima sequel, but it is kind of disappointing.

UQ! Holder Episode 1

Well not having Santa in the OP, and then at least reading comments does seem to perhaps strongly suggest that Santa will not be in this and lots of chapters will be skipped, I cant believe the writer actually approved all this. Very disappointing and offensive when ones favorite bro is not in the anime, and this can only be a sign of much worst things to come from this anime. they should have treated this as their next fairy tail.

Fortunately at least the Touta-nii action looked good, have to get used to his voice its not what I was really expecting. But the anime did keep his clothes e ripping and going open shirt etc, was afraid theyd even change that for him.

New Game!! (S2) Ep 1

uMH4ZJU.png

Aoba asking the real questions. I thought they'd never address it. Hilarious expression from Rin though. I guess they're really going full steam ahead with the yuri.

And holy crap that fan service in the opening scene lmao. So shameless.

Whats with Yun talking like shes from the country? I guess I never noticed it before but the subs for this season is totally different for her.

I hated Nene in the first season but she sounds less annoying now and her arc looks interesting.

Top Bottom