• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Movies That Take Place Mostly In One Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

manos5.jpg

Unknownmpfilm.jpg

Dudes wake up in a warehouse, no idea who they are or why they are there, nor why one is cuffed, another tied up and one has a broken nose.

An excellent movie on how we choose our friends...

OnPoint

I remember most of Night of the Living dead taking place in one room... but I'm not sure what we're talking percentage wise haha

Rope
Lifeboat
Talk Radio
Rear Window
12 Angry Men
Reservoir Dogs
Kiss of the Spider Woman (though lots of location shots in the movie-in-a-movie)

Cosmic Bus said:
David Mamet's American Buffalo and Oleanna, both adapted from his own plays, are worth seeing even if I hated the latter.
Cosmic Bus said:
David Mamet's American Buffalo and Oleanna, both adapted from his own plays, are worth seeing even if I hated the latter.
Cosmic Bus said:
David Mamet's American Buffalo and Oleanna, both adapted from his own plays
Cosmic Bus said:
David Mamet's American Buffalo and Oleanna
Cosmic Bus said:
David Mamet's Oleanna
Cosmic Bus said:

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT

Glad that you admitted you hated it. Seriously, don't ever recommend that film to ANYONE. You will crap out of your eye sockets and pee out of your mouth.

Feep

Banned
So, I was interested, and I queued up Cube on my Netflix. Watching now...

...and Jesus Christ, this is some of the worst acting I've ever seen in a professional film. The dialogue isn't helping. Worth is okay, but the rest....aghhhhhh.

Still, I'm interested to know what's up. I'll stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom