• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesomely awkward celebrity-fan photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalAlien

Banned
Clydefrog said:
way to go, androgyne. you killed someone.

I survived but it wasn't a joke. I saw that pic while I was eating popcorn and started choking. The caps being wrong, and the typo, all real.. LOL

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
the androgyne said:
30n93ev.jpg
:lol yes.

23Ijk.png

suikodan

Wow, another GAF-Photoshop thread that makes web browsing so worthwhile!

Thanks for all the laughs, keep them coming! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Even as i'm making some of these, and i've seen the pics over and over whilst trying to get new ideas.... i still lose it myself on some of the better ones :lol

I think this thread is funnier than the last time i went a bit photoshop crazy, Reggie Through History

5fp4xe.jpg

the androgyne said:
Even as i'm making some of these, and i've seen the pics over and over whilst trying to get new ideas.... i still lose it myself on some of the better ones :lol

I think this thread is funnier than the last time i went a bit photoshop crazy, Reggie Through History

5fp4xe.jpg

:lol :lol :lol This thread.:lol :lol :lol

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not going to lie, slave Leia was my first boner.

MetalAlien said:
Shop the Hamill face onto a screen shot of yoda, one with Young Hamill talking to Yoda.

This one's using Hamill's eyes, nose and mouth (resized individually) ... disturbingly, it looks just like regular Yoda! :lol

imqakp.jpg

No resizing

9j3u39.jpg

Furlong arrived with a saucy date to the event as well!

348lr2d.jpg

MetalAlien

Banned
LOL awesome, but you are giving yourself too much work. 30 years have given Hamill's face all the shop it needs to look like yoda. :lol You could have cut in paste with MS paint and he would look like yoda.:D

EDIT the no resizing shop....LOL Awsomeness!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

LOL I didn't even notice! The bum just wears the same shirt all the time or he sleeps in the photo studio waiting to prowl on goth girls.

4921521528_9d4aef737d_z.jpg

23uv7t3.jpg

Aske

^ That's just cruel :lol

I would really, really love it if Eddie somehow saw this thread. I'm not sure if he'd feel mocked or honoured at this point...

eXistor

Aske said:
^ That's just cruel :lol

I would really, really love it if Eddie somehow saw this thread. I'm not sure if he'd feel mocked or honoured at this point...
As far as I'm concerned he's just entered the hallowed halls of legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom