• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesomely awkward celebrity-fan photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
the androgyne said:
sw33mo.gif

Has anyone claimed this? I need a new avatar.

Edit: Doesn't look like it, I'm goin' for it!

Re-edit: Thanks!

karasu

MegaKungFuRadio said:
4981665741_92f04b92c9.jpg

I like these way more than "let's stand two feet away from this actor/actress I'm a fan of".

Still paging through until I find Bruce Campbell!
Her head is so tiny. like a really beautiful goomba.

markatisu

BattleMonkey said:
Spike/Marsters was already starting to get a bit old looking in the late seasons/Angel.

Yeah he looks about as old as he did on Smallville

But my god he is almost 50, how young is he supposed to look :lol

Maiar_m

Yeah, might not be that surprising, but I haven't seen the guy seen BTVS. Is Sarah Michelle Gellar a hockey mom now? Nobody tells me these things :x

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
the androgyne said:
Eddie's hip again!
32znww8.jpg

Absolutely fucking lost it at work seeing this. And people saw what I was looking at :D :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol bravo

I have a lot of admiration for either the acting talents or the general niceness of some of those celebrities. James Marsters doesn't hold back with the hugs or loving gazes, does he? I'm sure a lot of those fans put off a really crazy vibe (not to mention possible odors). Some of the other celebrities just piss me off. You just thought you could collect your $6000 appearance fee and sign autographs from behind a table? Get in there and earn that $20 a signed picture!

Love the Photoshops, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom