• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Azealia Banks is making some pretty wild accusations against Russell Crowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I believe the part about him bear hugging her.

Shitting on Azealia Banks and fightin round the worldddddddd

wildfire

Banned
An incident like that would leave bruises. If she can't even confirm that information on her neck then this is a non-story.

They both have their reputations that either is partially believable but not enough to go on alone.

On the one hand, Russell Crowe has a history of having a short fuse

On the other hand, Azaleia Banks is mother fucking insane.

I hope this isn't true because if it is, nobody is going to believe her for that reason.

How is she still relevant with no hits?

She has been exposed ever since she started bleaching her skin.

I feel for her, she wants to be in so bad but something always stands in her way...

LionPride

Banned
I feel bad for her, because she has to have undiagnosed mental illness

Someone needs to get her a shut the fuck up button until it's diagnosed though because she tanked her career by saying women wanted Cosby's puddin pop, she just keeps going down

Whenever Azealia Banks is involved in a conflict, there is an incredibly good chance she started the bullshit. Between insulting Zayn Malik, Disclosure, Pharrell, Diplo, LGBT people, and whomever else, she's fucked her career over so awfully because she doesn't have a goddamn filter when it comes to social media.

RZA signing her was her moment to get out of this self-induced exile and now she's screwed that over. It's such a shame because she has talent, but every time she has the opportunity to up her career by working with an up-and-comer, she throws it away. At this point, Azealia Banks doesn't deserve my sympathy because she's had all the chances in the world to reform and yet refuses to.

Acorn

How is she still relevant with no hits?

She has been exposed ever since she started bleaching her skin.

I feel for her, she wants to be in so bad but something always stands in her way...
She keeps fucking up and saying crazy shit. Reminds me of Lohan sorta.

Welp... if there's something to be gained out of this """"gossip"""" fart, it's that funny image of imagining Russell Crowe getting jacked up on every nonlethal substance he could access.

Dmax3901

crow-roberts.jpg

Heil Hydra

N******

rofl I'm at work man gimme a break.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
You're going to have to give me more than Azealia Banks words to get me to believe anything Azealia Banks has to say.

I still don't really know who she is every time you guys post a story about her, but damn if they arn't funny each time. Must have been a crazy party.

Dabanton

Multiple chances to redeem herself and she throws it away again.

The RZA signed her to his label and made her the lead actress in the film he just directed,the he brings her along to a dinner party and acts the fool.

Well done Azealia.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
It's Banks, so I immediately file this under bullshit, unless there's a clear as day video of the incident from multiple angles in 4k.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
See, Azelia has put so much bullshit on file, she could be telling the 100% God's honest truth here, but we'll never believe her.

She's the girl who cried "Wolf", for real for real.

I wouldn't put any of that shit past Drunk As Fuck Russel, but from her mouth it's pure fantasy.

commedieu

Banned
crowe manhandled her, I could buy that. Especially if everyone was drunk. I just hope for her sake that someone steps up, or video does. She's got a bad rep. But eh.. will wait to see facts on this one.

crowe manhandled her, I could buy that. Especially if everyone was drunk. I just hope for her sake that someone steps up, or video does. She's got a bad rep. But eh.. will wait to see facts on this one.

If someone steps up for her, Banks will probably call them a piece of shit or something and then go on a rant about that person's family.

IrishNinja

Supposedly Azealia was a guest of RZA at Crowe's party who she recently signed with.

ugh, the real controversy is bobby digital signing trash that's not at least a distant 3rd cousin's weedcarrier

i heard rza who brought her into the party actually sided with russell

yeah, between jeff & RZA i'm even less inclined to believe banks' crazy ass than usual

EGM1966

Keeping it light "you're best is behind you"...

Wonder what she'd say if she was making it heavy.

Anyway she's mad and he's grumpy so it was never gonna be sunshine and roses.

Jake.

RZA has already sided with russell. banks has always been a fucking moronic attention seeker since day dot.

Carcetti

I want to believe this; but at the same time, Banks is such a mess.

Russel Crowe is definitely a terrible person as well, but why even try to believe this. Just a one more thing to add to a list of ravings by a hateful, crazy person going against multiple witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom