• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Back to PlayStation after 5 years....

Had heard many good things on H:ZD, plus I recently picked up a 4K TV with HDR10, no better way to try it out than with a GOTG nominee.

Yeah, if you want something to show off that TV then that's one of the best, it looks amazing and really shows off 4K HDR. Horizon and Rachet have some of the best implementations of it so far and both are fantastic games.

Lots of great games already listed in the thread for you too, the Naughty Dog and Japanese games are also a great starting point.

Uncharted 4 comes to mind if you've played the others, the nostalgia factor is better that way.

Last Of Us Remastered, amazing story and gameplay, Naughty Dog's finest work.

Titanfall 2, super under rated but endless replay value as long as people keep playing online, fantastic single player campaign.

Final Fantasy XV (still playing this with over 100+ hours in and fucking love it)

Far Cry Primal was excellent in my opinion, ride a Sabretooth Tiger and eat people, yesss!

Horizon Zero Dawn, a pretty recent release but epic in terms of gameplay, hunting as a combination of stealth and skill.

Battlefield 1, the best Battlefield game in years, going back to WW I.

jaypah

Get Driveclub and Ratchet. Both games are extremely fun and they're both BEAUTIFUL as a bonus. They're probably cheap now too.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
in addition to everything stated so far

toukiden kiwami

toukiden 2

Guilty Gear Xrd

UnderNight Inbirth Ex Late

Wipeout Collection

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5+2.8

Top Bottom