• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate 3: Deluxe Physical Edition, Launching Q1 2024 - 2 Discs on PS5 and 3 Discs on Xbox

Draugoth

Gold Member
Physical Edition for Baldur's Gate III releases on Q1 2024.

Larian on Baldur's Gate 3: The Deluxe Edition for PS5, Xbox, and PC includes the Digital Deluxe edition, as well as exclusive physical feelies, including a 3-disc OST, map, and more - all for $79.99.

image.png

Last edited:
Whoah, looks dope af! Will def grab it although I wonder if will get stocked at EU retailer partners as well.

image.png

Looks like it's open pre-order.
image.png

Contents:
  • 3 Disc OST
  • Double Sided Map
  • 32 Stickers
  • 2 Patches
  • Mind Flayer Poster
  • PC Game Disc (Custom Installer & Steam Key)*
  • PS5 2 Discs (full game on discs, playable offline)
  • Xbox 3 Discs (full game on discs, playable offline)
  • Game Box inspired by the Big Box release of BG 1 & 2
Price: $/€79.99 + $/20 for shipping.

image.png

Last edited:

Metnut

Will probably be summer 2024 by the time I’m finally ready to dig into this beast. Will be a hard call if the digital is $40-$50 by then but the physical is $100 after shipping.

I almost always tend to go physical, but I’ll have to check on the pricing.

XXL

I would recommend buying it digitally.

But honestly, even with the high shipping cost it's still worth it.
lady gaga applause GIF

It's literally one of the best games of all time and possibly the best game of all time, imo.

It's 100% the GOTG at very least.

Last edited:
Is this a Larian store exclusive?
Yep. Though I still hope they'll do a standard physical release through retailers/amazon later on.
Whoah, looks dope af! Will def grab it although I wonder if will get stocked at EU retailer partners as well.

image.png

Looks like it's open pre-order.
image.png

Contents:
  • 3 Disc OST
  • Double Sided Map
  • 32 Stickers
  • 2 Patches
  • Mind Flayer Poster
  • PC Game Disc (Custom Installer & Steam Key)*
  • PS5 2 Discs (full game on discs, playable offline)
  • Xbox 3 Discs (full game on discs, playable offline)
  • Game Box inspired by the Big Box release of BG 1 & 2
Price: $/€79.99 + $/20 for shipping.

image.png
Tiago Rodrigues Tiago Rodrigues Can you add my post that's in the quote to your OP? Ty!

Gambit2483

Thank god it’s not limited. Will definitely pick this up once I’m ready!
I am highly doubting their stores capabilities. What if they got inundated with 50k+ orders? Orders would probably be backed up for months.

Clearly they are going this route to secure as much profit as possible but something tells me their production lines and logistics probably aren't set up for thousands and thousands of orders...but we'll see.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Already got it on have 300 hours on PC but I'll get the physical edition for it anyway.

splattered

They should have waited a little while longer as they worked on the Series S version... prob could have figured out how to get them all on single disc.

fatmarco

Im wondering which version would hold the highest value on the long run?
PC version is a dics with an installer which requires internet/ the game is downloaded, whereas the other two are physically downloadable from the disc, so I'd assume PS5 is the best bet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom