• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco UK tweets about Dark Souls 3

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Will there be anything left to announce lol.

floodgates-open-o.gif

Capella

the editor in chief of everyeye.it said so in a live q&a yesterday
"it will be on an unexpected stage"
he has a friend in kadokawa :p
If it's at MS it isn't really unexpected since DS2 was at their conference in 2013. Plus it would make sense that Sony would rather push their own IP since it has DLC coming.

Percy

Banned
I assume the posts about it maybe being Xbox exclusive are joking because that would just be franchise suicide if they did that.

Besides, didn't some of those leaked screens have Dualshock 4 inputs visible?

I'm betting this'll be a MGSV style 'trailer debut at MS' conference and that'll be as far as the association with Xbox goes' scenario.

Skii

Yeah. Just a bit skeptical since I assume FromSoft and Sony has a close relationship after both Demon's and Bloodborne.

All the more reason why Microsoft would offer ridiculous money for them to be on Xbox's stage with exclusives for Xbox One customers.

KoopaTheCasual

I'm beginning to understand why so many publishers pushed their announcements before E3...

There is a lot of major shit getting announced left and right.

Ferr986

I assume the posts about it maybe being Xbox exclusive are joking because that would just be franchise suicide if they did that.

Besides, didn't some of those leaked screens have Dualshock 4 inputs visible?

I'm betting this'll be a MGSV style 'trailer debut at MS' conference and that'll be as far as the association with Xbox goes' scenario

That's what everyone's saying. No one is implied it's exclusive to One. We aalready know is multiplatform.

Percy

Banned
That's what everyone's saying. No one is implied it's exclusive to One. We aalready know is multiplatform.

Saw at least one post asking if it was Xbox exclusive on the first page. Was mainly reacting to that idea is all.

I guess it really is at MS then. Not like it matters.

What would tickle me is if it was at the PC conference :p

Oh... that never occurred to me!

Maybe debut there as a show of taking the PC version seriously this time? :)

Top Bottom