• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight delayed to 2015

Reule

Can't wait to play it but I'm sort of glad. October was going to be a bloodbath. The Evil Within and or Dragon Age it is!

Alpende

Oh well, I kind of expected it as should be the norm with new games nowadays. First releasedates are almost never realised.

RPGCrazied

Not surpising. Fine with me, I don't have a PS4 yet, hopefully by Christmas.

Is Dragon Age: Inquisition still coming this year?

NOOOO!

This is destined to be one of the worst years in gaming yet. I know we're in a transitional phase and that effects things in a major way, but geeeez. It's tough going from a stellar year of games like 2013 to now.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
damn, that's my most anticipated title by far.

hopefully the additional dev time adds even more polish and content.

endlesswaith2o6v.jpg

Damn man. logged onto ign to check the forza article and saw this. I guess it was telling that they removed the date straight away as of that second trailer. I was having trouble allocating cash to all the games I want this winter anyway, so it'll do for now. Still gagging for the game.

Poona

Bloody hell. This was going to be my reason for getting a ps4 this year. Argh!

Guess I'm just going to be playing on my 360 and wiiu still. So disappointing.

Oh wow, everything is getting delayed. 2015 is looking great and all, but we need us some 2014 lovin'. Thank god for the handheld catalogue though, I have plenty to keep me busy until then.

Ishan

say what you will about ign but i think theyve been good on this front. IIRC Arkham knight and order were the two games they said looked very early and both have slipped to 2015.

EDIT Where they made it a point to say the build did look very early and opposed to the standard we saw a preview etc.

Cornbread78

Wait, where is the Soony comments? It's gotta be their fault.

Honestly though, all of these games are probably beig pushed back into 2015 because they are sick of getting overlooked to all the mega-annual franchises that launch every fall.

Sentenza

NOOOO!

This is destined to be one of the worst years in gaming yet. I know we're in a transitional phase and that effects things in a major way, but geeeez. It's tough going from a stellar year of games like 2013 to now.
I thought 2013 was very disappointing as well, actually.

It'll sell two million first week whenever it ships. All will be well from a financial standpoint.

Hopefully locked frame rates and all that good stuff happens, between now and then.

Top Bottom