• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight delayed to 2015

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I FUCKING KNEW IT, FUCK!!!

tom-hiddlestonb0q4y.gif

jond76

Banned
Save me, Sunset Overdrive! And Destiny! And Alien! And The Evil Within.... wait.. seems like there's plenty left.

I'm good with this. Still have Destiny, Evolve (so far), Dragon Age Inquisition, Alien Isolation, and Evil Within. Bound to be a few more games announced at E3 this year, though most will be the franchises we're used to.

Only so many games that can be played at one time.

FTF

Noooo!! This was like the last big game still in fall 2014 I was looking forward to!

Plus holy shit is next year going to be expensive!

It's like this is the first time any of you have been around at the start of a generation. The first year after launch is almost always barren like this. And now with cross-gen on top of that it's really no surprise to see people taking their time getting into this generation.

fasTRapid

Banned
Awesome! Gives them hopefully enough time to hit 1080p on consoles and enough space for itself. Fall 2014 is still crowded.

Lakitu

st5fu
October was packed anyway... as much as I want Arkham Knight. Just Dragon Age and Alien for me in October. Disappointed though :/

roytheone

Goddamnit, 2014 is really shaping up to be one of the worst game years for me, there are 0 games left I am really looking forward to :( .

eshwaaz

Not surprised, but still disappointed. Most of the other "big" releases for 2014 do very little for me. What a sad fall it will be.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
With all the changes and quick-fixes in MS' xbone strategy, I keep thinking they'll benefit more from this whole 2014-delayed-to-2015 trend. It'll give them the rest of 2014 to build a better momentum.

Top Bottom