• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight - Photo Mode shots!

I think it's the grain making everything look like shit.
LOL tbh I actually like the grain, but there's a lot of noise + colour noise in the PS4 shots :(
The game doesn't have the cleanest IQ but it's definitely a lot sharper than a lot of these shots. You can really see it to the left of Batman's abs in this one:
e70UoT.jpg

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Ah shit. This just spoiled that NG+ opener for me. I'd been saving NG+ after 100% the game on normal.

I had no idea this happens.

Goddammit dude, edit your fucking post .

Damn I sure hope Gamefly can send this out to me sometime soon. Low availability though. Hell games 3 months old still have low availability. One of the worst things about Gamefly is if you don't get a game at launch, you could be waiting months on end.

Well, this gives me the motivation I needed to start NG+ ASAP. I'll definitely be putting hours into playing around with photo mode. This game looks so gorgeous.

You know what?

I'd watch a 2-hour film made in the Arkham Knight engine. My favourite Batman aesthetic, of the stuff I'm aware of anyway.

Xyber

Would be nice if we could get an update on how the PC version is doing.. Guessing this won't be in when the big patch hits either.

Kezen

Banned
Would be nice if we could get an update on how the PC version is doing.. Guessing this won't be in when the big patch hits either.

I get the feeling end of august is the target. As it stands the PC version does not lack a single graphical features of the console builds but performance is erratic to say the least.

Symphonia

Banned
Since the XBO version would appear at a lower res and because the PC version doesn't have an official photo mode, it must be the PS4 version.
I'm just curious as to how he got it to look like that in terms of resolution. No need to be so condescending, pal.

VOqCml.jpg

N7WlBp.jpg

I'm definitely feeling the gritty/noir filter.

Any word on the PC patch? I hope we get features like this when they release the patch that is supposed to fix the game. I really want to be able to play the game I paid for.

hope some day Sony let us get better quality pictures..

here is some new pics

trying to replicate the comic cover:
339cKna.jpg

------
I0NsLkL.jpg

here a selfie for the batsocial networks "just beat a bunch of idiots"
3ETWEfn.jpg

l0qGD51.jpg

6MSzGjI.jpg

benzy

The pics are amazing.

Sure is taking Sony forever to support lossless PNG captures, even the PS3 did it...

Max_Po

Banned
Some cool shots but PS4 compression is ruining this thread :( I really wish Sony would give us uncompressed 1080p shots.

what fanboy nonsense are you talking about?

these are from the Game's Photo Mode. Stick to the topic instead of your nonsense 1080p PNG bickering ...

Some great shots in here but, god, I wish they gave us the option to turn off the grain filter. This game image feels so noisy and blurry its driving me nuts. Its hurts the overall look of the game significantly for me.

Top Bottom