• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman [Mafia] |OT| The mafia game Gafia deserves , but not the one it needs

roytheone

Still two people need to check in :(

In the meantime, everyone can go and watch Batman VS Superman to get hype!

*checks Rotten tomatoes*

Oh..........

Karkador

Banned
How are people seeing it so early? I thought Thursday was the opening night.

I'm not put off by the BvS reviews I've seen. I liked Man of Steel, and I don't need this to be another Avengers. I also don't care if Superman feels like blowing shit up and killing. Also, Nolan Batman is mostly a snorefest.

If this movie is bad, then IMO it's because it adhered too much to Frank Miller's story. If this movie is remembered as awful, I hope people learn the lesson that it's because Frank Miller is shit.

#scumtellopinions

Trigger

I'm not put off by the BvS reviews I've seen. I liked Man of Steel, and I don't need this to be another Avengers. I also don't care if Superman feels like blowing shit up and killing. Also, Nolan Batman is mostly a snorefest.

If this movie is bad, then IMO it's because it adhered too much to Frank Miller's story. If this movie is remembered as awful, I hope people learn the lesson that it's because Frank Miller is shit.

#scumtellopinions

What the what! D:

#scumtellopinions

Go back to your Love Boat...

Camjo-Z

Wow, I really like it, thanks :)

Now I officially cheer for you! Show them how to play Mafia <3

tumblr_newoeiqTMY1s2wio8o2_500.gif

Karkador

Banned
Nah, I'm learning my lessons. TBH, Love Boat is only the third online mafia game I've played (not counting ONUW).

Besides, I'm pretty sure only Nintendo can drive people that crazy.

Sorian

Banned
Nah, I'm learning my lessons. TBH, Love Boat is only the third online mafia game I've played (not counting ONUW).

Besides, I'm pretty sure only Nintendo can drive people that crazy.

I feel like you are too serious on yourself, I don't think anyone actually thinks you play badly :p

What time zone is roy in? I want to judge the moderator on his forum activity level and stalk his OG posts. Makes it easier to complain about response time.

You read Volcano Island?! I'm really impressed. Hope it made sense.

Four tabs open with various threads, trying to stay on the same date to see how everything interacted. Saved it for after reading a bunch of other gafia games because I tried to read it first, and none of the actual WORDS made sense. I now have sufficient terminology to follow basic gameplay.

Of course it didn't make sense, it was volcano island.

Top Bottom