• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

It just started. We've got hours until it's over.
I see
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

a916

Same" Commercial: Superbowl 2015 BMW" and thought it said "Commercial: Superbowl 2015 BVS"

Boy was I let down...

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
The WB page says Batman vs. Superman though ... would the studio really get their movie title wrong?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
If there's a Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer shown tonight at the superbowl I'll be so happy

Maddocks

I assume if they do have a spot. it would be around halftime because that is when everyone would be around the tv for halftime show.

Simo

FYI that iSpot page for the TV spot lists it as "Online-only" while the other spots are listed as "Active".

Something else may be going on or it might not even air on TV? If there's going to be a spot that is.

Maddocks

Might have a chance when the game returns from halftime also because means everyone would be back from going to the bathroom and getting food. So maybe. If it is the middle of the 3rd and nothing has shown up, then we are probably not going to get anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom