• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

Qwell

Hadn't looked at the Community threads in a bit, but seeing as there is an "Active Soldiers" platoon I'll apply for it when I get off work. I have been having mad cravings of BF3 lately, put probably 100 hours into the game in the past month or two. I've been working on getting every silver star, ribbon and medal in the game. I have every silver star for every weapon except for the Jav, IGLA, and Stinger (1911 S Tac doesn't count since its DICE Dev only).

This game is too dang fun, I still have Max Payne 3, Darksiders 2, and Sleeping Dogs to finish, but I can't pull myself away from BF3.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Qwell/stats/175597007/

VaLiancY

I sent an application to the GAF active soldier platoon. With AK coming out next week that means I can finally get some tank unlocks under my belt.

demolitio

Add "Demolitio" on Origin or BL if anyone is down for some AK. Really good chopper pilot before they got nerfed so I'm not sure I can still say that with confidence, but a good teammate at least...lol

Jburton

Banned
Have applied to join the Europe Platoon, if whoever is in charge could ok my application.

Have premium, play a few hours every night 10pm - 12pm.

username shifty100. (old xbox name)

USF

Punkbuster is making me throw this game in the trash ffs. Cant stay in a game for more than a minute without getting kicked out with "no packet flow" shit..

scogoth

For all those applying to east/west/eu platoons they are no longer active. 99% of the players there do not play so we created Active GAF platoon for people who continually play BF3 (Not play 10min then uninstall the game). No one will be accepted to the regional platoons.

Go Here

Jburton

Banned
For all those applying to east/west/eu platoons they are no longer active. 99% of the players there do not play so we created Active GAF platoon for people who continually play BF3 (Not play 10min then uninstall the game). No one will be accepted to the regional platoons.

Go Here

I have applied to the Active soldiers platoon.

Origin name - shifty100

Go Here

I applied :) my name is same as here

scogoth

Sorry to all those who applied to Active GAF! I just realized I don't get notifications when people apply because I am not the founder. I see 33 people applied so I will go through them and verify today. If you applied and have not mentioned anything in this thread please do so especially if your battlelog tag is different then your GAF name.

scogoth

Applied to join the active platoon.

My username is ochob1t and I've played with the 360 GAF crew for a while, but I recently made the switch to the master race and in need of a decent crew to play with.

Can you re-apply? I see you didn't get accepted and I don't see your name in the applied list. Thanks

Donos

The new map pack kind of sucks, boring maps and boring game modes.

Also applied for active.

Bummer, got the impressions that people like the new maps so far. Imo, Epicenter is okish and the market is not that good but Azadi palace and Monolith are good stuff 32vs32 or 16vs16 (Conquest).
Scavenger seems like hit or miss depending on the map and the flow of the game.

Arucardo

Also applied for active.

Eh...New maps are awesome, they might all look similar but the actual gameplay on them (in conquest large) is excellent. There's so many ways to attack each point that the "funneling" that you get in some stock maps is virtually non-existent.

manhack

Also applied for active.

I feel completely opposite. This finally feels like what good Battlefield infantry maps should be. With all the packs out now you can basically play any way you want. CQ, Armor, Infantry battles.

PROSTHETIC

Neo Member
Whenever I see minty or splinters in an opposing jet, I think about the most efficient way to smash my jet into the ground for points because trying to fight them is rage inducing.

PROSTHETIC

Neo Member
With all the automatic team balancing and team switch denying server scripts that's easier said than done. I really wish playing with a squad wasn't so difficult at times.

PROSTHETIC

Neo Member
Yeah, I had my troll MAV buzzing about. There's something about it that lets me just listen to music and fly around sawing people in half all night.

Nekrono

So I'm looking for people or a Platoon that plays actively and likes teamplay, I'm tired of random pub games where people just play solo.

Anyone know a Platoon or community that fits that description? I wish GAF's Platoon/people were active.

demolitio

Where are you 9-midnight est? Splinter norua doomed and I have been on almost every night for the last 4 months

I get on and check to see if anyone is playing at like 11 or 12 depending on what time I wake up from my medication nap...lol

There's a little overlap so I'll check more often and will try to get on earlier but it's all about the pill schedule and its effects basically. I'll look for you guys a lot more now.

So I'm looking for people or a Platoon that plays actively and likes teamplay, I'm tired of random pub games where people just play solo.

Anyone know a Platoon or community that fits that description? I wish GAF's Platoon/people were active.

bf3 is the only game i play.
im around at night. westcoast.
battlelog: viakado

scogoth

I get on and check to see if anyone is playing at like 11 or 12 depending on what time I wake up from my medication nap...lol

There's a little overlap so I'll check more often and will try to get on earlier but it's all about the pill schedule and its effects basically. I'll look for you guys a lot more now.

Unfortunatley i wont be on till january. Im away for christmas till then. Ill be playing later then because my class schedule has no morning classes.

Top Bottom