• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 is getting a new UI (Will also apply to Hardline and Battlefield 1)

How's it look?

So much better

8fc1f9c20097194979fe7e864c72b80e.png

Lakitu

st5fu
I'm downloading the update. How big is the game now? It's easily the biggest game I have on my PS4. I'm afraid to ever delete it because if I want to play it again, I'd have to redownload everything.

NeXuSDK

Battlelog is awesome and perfect for PC gaming. I hope they don't get rid of it. I hate cramped, overdesigned and sluggish ingame browsers.

Consider this the spiritual successor. When Battlelog was created, possibilities of doing in-game UI and menus was a lot more limited. A lot of the same principles behind Battlelog power this new UI, but now it's captured within the game, so it's really a "best of both worlds" kinda thing.

First time playing BF on a pc since BF2. Having to use a browser was really weird so hopefully this will make things easier. Do we have any Gaffers that play together? Would love to play with a functioning squad lol.

Horp

Properly implemented, battlelog could have been great. But with all stupid updates to the plugin and battlelig itself not being well implemented, it just sucked. Too bad, there are many merits to the idea.

Deadbeat

Banned
Consider this the spiritual successor. When Battlelog was created, possibilities of doing in-game UI and menus was a lot more limited.
What a load of crap. Games in 2010 could do UIs, bud. Especially what Battlelog did (which is nothing new, just annoying and slow).

Top Bottom