• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Karkand is pretty bad, doe... *shrug*

That being flag fucked into the "island"/right-side of the map with no way out due to the river.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Autoaim needs to be toned down. I'm getting killed from headshots 50%+ of the time. ARs, LMGs, sidearms. I'm sick of getting the drop on a guy only for him to turn around, aim down sights, and get a headshot. Maybe one skilled player could be that good, but not every single one of these randoms. It's ridiculous.

Crashing every 2-3 minutes now after patching. Really annoying considering everything was working perfectly prior to this patch. I updated PB hoping that would fix it but no good. Anyone else having any problems?

Omni

Autoaim needs to be toned down. I'm getting killed from headshots 50%+ of the time. ARs, LMGs, sidearms. I'm sick of getting the drop on a guy only for him to turn around, aim down sights, and get a headshot. Maybe one skilled player could be that good, but not every single one of these randoms. It's ridiculous.
Yeah, I've certainly noticed this as well

The newest BF4 should have solve the memory leak issue. When I was playing earlier I received an memory leak issue. I dont know if this was cause by mantle or Bf4. I need to play a few more times to confirm this issue still exist or it was a random event that occur instead.

DaDAazW.jpg

Done. I want to at least 1 star all the other weapons now.

i went for this for a different weapon.. i just got way too board, now im split 50/50 between 2 guns -.-

i guess if i just keep it up, it will end up being 100/100 eventually.

Haha, yeah. I was always relieved when I had to pick up a different kit/weapon when trying to 100 this.

Shadybiz

Battlefield 4 |OT2| "Bang for the buck"
Battlefield 4 |OT2| Operation Netcode
Battlefield 4 |OT2| One step forward, Rubberband 3 steps back

These are all very good.

I was doing well the past couple of days, but was humbled in one match last night. 9-21 on Dawnbreaker. I am just consistently bad on that map...for some reason I have more trouble seeing enemies; maybe it's the lighting.

Otherwise, that FAMAS is working out very well so far. In one round on Hainan, I came in 2nd on the team, which I haven't done since I got the game. That was 17-12, and got "Consistent Scorer," with 1,573 SPM. I just need more like that.

scogoth

These are all very good.

I was doing well the past couple of days, but was humbled in one match last night. 9-21 on Dawnbreaker. I am just consistently bad on that map...for some reason I have more trouble seeing enemies; maybe it's the lighting.

Everyone has a bad round. Sometimes I'll go 0-6 then join Ocho thinking I'll be safe in a tank then Stupor will ram us with a jet and get us Killed in Action.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Huh, they've changed the premium event from next week to tomorrow on the calender.
Double XP weekend... im kinda sick so it would perfect: Battlefield'ng in bed :3

CMDBob

Yup, know that. Can be dominating one round, just capping, killing, destroying stuff and winning the match to becoming completely useless and hardly doing anything in the round straight after. Weird, but I spose that's just how it goes.

Acorn

Double XP weekend... im kinda sick so it would perfect: Battlefield'ng in bed :3
I thought they would have kept it for next week because of the new maps.

I can't remember the last time but don't they usually have double xp when new maps are out?

I give up on these free battlepacks, every single one I have gotten since the beginning of Feb has a wasted spot on a stupid soldier portrait that
1. doesn't register on Battlelog
2. I don't care about anyway

MR4001

Ah, the excitement of knowing you're a run in a tank away from leveling up and a Gold Battlepack - green lasers! Flat Autumn! thermal sights! Flat Autumn! - and then clink-zhoop-zhoop... 100% XP Boost, 50% XP Boost, 25% XP Boost, Medal Ring 4, PKA-S for M98B... No! You bastards! Why?! *Cries* :'(

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

mitchman

Gold Member
Yup, know that. Can be dominating one round, just capping, killing, destroying stuff and winning the match to becoming completely useless and hardly doing anything in the round straight after. Weird, but I spose that's just how it goes.

Welcome to the club. If I have some good rounds, I tend to be too cocky in face of better players and get killed more often, doing a bad round or two.

|OT2| 25% bugfix boost unlocked

Jumped on for a few rounds yesterday in China Rising. GUNNER SEATS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. Got a really awesome IFV driver and massacred a bunch of people, capped a point or two, watched some tanks asplode and bulked up on repair ribbons before my first death.

Of course, after that I forgot how to fight on foot and wasted a ton of time hiding from snipers on Dragon's Pass, but hey.

terrible

Banned
Flood Zone is incredibly frustrating. Everyone just gets up on rooftops and sets up spawn points.

Make the XM25 your best friend on Flood Zone. Or just let them stay up there and win because your enemies aren't doing anything useful. One of those will work.

If you're talking about teammates.. ugh. I know that feel.

TheSeks

EU server?

Edit: oops double post

Yes. Germany.

Jiddo stayed for a second round

Still no DICE dogtags. *whine* :(

He left after that round. :(

I did ask him if there were plans to give the DICE dogtags out in BF3: "I'm not sure." I did say if they did it like Bungie did the Bungie-only helmet, that'd be nice: Get people to login during a certain day or something to get it and have it be exclusive or something, but since they are "done" with the game it'd be nice to give it out. Same for when BF4 is done/next game out. Give it to everyone to put on, not just DICE.

Make the XM25 your best friend on Flood Zone. Or just let them stay up there and win because your enemies aren't doing anything useful. One of those will work.

Nah, enemies. It just makes life difficult at C. They can just rain down death.

Also, just did a drive-by C4 of a tank. Then my ATV driver drove into a wall full speed and we died. Battlefield!

Megasoum

Banned
Sigh, formatted my PC and installed Windows 8 and now I keep getting the sound loop crash on Dawnbreaker. Happened twice since yesterday but all the other maps were fine.

Not sure if it's because of the patch or Win8 (both happened at the same time for me).

I'm also been having a lot of issues with the second seat in Tanks and LAV. Most of the time when I get in the second seat I don't have any hud and I can't shoot my weapons. Really annoying.

Nvzman

Ugh Operation Locker sucks so badly. I even liked Metro in BF3 (probably because it was one of the only hectic maps in the PS3 version) but this map is just a test for 7.1 surround, hearing OH MY GOD A GRENAAAAADE too many times to count. Betafield 4's conquest on the PS4 is so much better then BF3's conquest, so at least I can enjoy that.

TheSeks

Sigh, formatted my PC and installed Windows 8 and now I keep getting the sound loop crash on Dawnbreaker. Happened twice since yesterday but all the other maps were fine.

Not sure if it's because of the patch or Win8 (both happened at the same time for me).

I'm also been having a lot of issues with the second seat in Tanks and LAV. Most of the time when I get in the second seat I don't have any hud and I can't shoot my weapons. Really annoying.

Dawnbreaker isn't called "Crashbreaker" for nothing.

Ugh Operation Locker sucks so badly. I even liked Metro in BF3 (probably because it was one of the only hectic maps in the PS3 version) but this map is just a test for 7.1 surround, hearing OH MY GOD A GRENAAAAADE too many times to count. Betafield 4's conquest on the PS4 is so much better then BF3's conquest, so at least I can enjoy that.

Replace: "bomb" with "grenade"

IysyQ8H.png

Metro was just as bad

I look forward to Flood Zone because of those guys. Easy kills + denial boner.

Guys feel free to hit me up for some BF4. PSN (PS4) is - Souldestroyer199

Played a ton of BF3 (around 800hrs) would be sweet to play some conquest with gaffers!

Is there any word on Second Assault PS4 DLC yet? I remember reading that DICE was working on the net code for BF4 too......anything else been said about this?

Guys feel free to hit me up for some BF4. PSN (PS4) is - Souldestroyer199

Played a ton of BF3 (around 800hrs) would be sweet to play some conquest with gaffers!

Is there any word on Second Assault PS4 DLC yet? I remember reading that DICE was working on the net code for BF4 too......anything else been said about this?

Comes out next Tuesday for premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom