• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BAYONETTA An Action Game by Hideki Kamiya |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 30609
  • Start date

HYDE

Banned
I have already asked, but no one has posted it.
Can someone post their PS3 North American copy?
Please? I want to see it, badly.

george_us

Kintaro said:
Why would you double dip?
Because A) This game deserves to be bought three times by everyone and B) the 360 version is really that much better. I imported the PS3 version because I'm an impatient bastard but got the US 360 version and don't regret it one bit.

HYDE

Banned
dreamer3kx said:
So this is worth 60 bones I would think right? I was going to wait until a sell or something.

From what I've gathered, definitely if you're buying it for 360.
If for PS3, I guess only if you really want it now (I'd suggest taking the wait and see for sale/patch). Unfortunately this 360 gets the better multiplatform titles crap is still happening.
Multiplatform titles should be equal, that way everyone wins.

Jigsaw

Banned
just defeated the secret boss,which was kinda frustrating as he kills you with 3 hits most of the time (or 1 hit if he wants to),plus when you die you get thrown back to chapter select and have to reload the level again,skipping cutscenes etc (which is the most frustrating part,at least in the ps3 version)

however,the rewarded weapon is quite cool,basically its
all the angel weapons in one set
,though you cant switch modes like with the durgas,instead every combo activates another weapon,so you have like 10 weapons in 1 set and can switch them on the fly,which looks badass :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv32gGtaVro

Dahbomb

Jigsaw said:
just defeated the secret boss,which was kinda frustrating as he kills you with 3 hits most of the time (or 1 hit if he wants to),plus when you die you get thrown back to chapter select and have to reload the level again,skipping cutscenes etc (which is the most frustrating part,at least in the ps3 version)

however,the rewarded weapon is quite cool,basically its
all the angel weapons in one set
,though you cant switch modes like with the durgas,instead every combo activates another weapon,so you have like 10 weapons in 1 set and can switch them on the fly,which looks badass :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv32gGtaVro
Action G.O.A.T (Action Game of All Time).

Seriously, that shit is just brilliant...

careksims

3 more days til Bayonetta time *twitch* I ordered from Amazon with 1st-day shipping. I still curse all of you already playing it. Somewhere down the road I'll also get the PS3 version :lol

Dartastic

I sent back my last Gamefly game on Monday and they still haven't received it yet. They better get it today, because if they don't ship out Bayonetta immediately, I'm going to be PISSED.

Shurs

I was listening to the current Rebel FM and Arthur Gies said that a NeoGAF poster had mentioned that they masturbated to Bayonetta. He went on to say that they were not joking.

Three questions:

Who said this? Did that happen in this thread? Did they get a tag out of it?

Shurs said:
I was listening to the current Rebel FM and Arthur Gies said that a NeoGAF poster had mentioned that they masturbated to Bayonetta. He went on to say that they were not joking.

Three questions:

Who said this? Did that happen in this thread? Did they get a tag out of it?

It's true. I masturbate to it daily. I collect the results and then I send it to Kamiya for prosperity.

Sirolf

Kintaro said:
Why would you double dip?

A bit frustrated with the PS3 glitches..I rarely double dip but it's one of the few games actually worth to do it :D

EDIT: The Climax edition (euro) is such a beautiful box...

careksims said:
3 more days til Bayonetta time *twitch* I ordered from Amazon with 1st-day shipping. I still curse all of you already playing it. Somewhere down the road I'll also get the PS3 version :lol
I'm trying to avoid this thread until then but alas, I can not. :'(

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Segata Sanshiro said:
This game is crazy fucking awesome. The PS3 version definitely looks worse than the 360 version, but you shouldn't let that stop you from buying it if you only have a PS3. I'm having a great time!
after your puppy-snappin' Apple meltdown, this redeems you in the hearts and minds of children everywhere

Jigsaw

Banned
Tiduz said:
they can prob port over the ps3 ver without much trouble.

just because the ps3 version is inferior to the 360 version doesnt mean its complete garbage,at least it runs in 720p and the frametrate is pretty constant over 30fps,which means it runs better than 90% of all other games this gen offered...hell,the framerate analyses showed it runs better than assassins creed 2 on both consoles

Beezy

Jigsaw said:
just because the ps3 version is inferior to the 360 version doesnt mean its complete garbage,at least it runs in 720p and the frametrate is pretty constant over 30fps,which means it runs better than 90% of all other games this gen offered...hell,the framerate analyses showed it runs better than assassins creed 2 on both consoles

do you know what a joke is?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
my problem is that I might not have the cash to buy this thing this week. I'm using all of this week's expendable income on a trip down to the IMAX with some mates, then spending the day/night Melbourning it up.

yurinka

Anyone compared final PS3 build PAL / US vs final PS3 build JAP?
Because PAL version looks "ok" in terms of framerate, with 3 or 4 concrete points (the falling tower tutorial of eurofanboy.com's article and a couple more). Now the cinematics runs really smooth.
I see a clear an improvement vs the JAP demo, but not sure if vs the PAL demo too.
Loading times are crap in PS3 but does anyone compared the PAL or US final versions(360 vs PS3)? Or PS3 Jap vs PS3 PAL/US?

joesmokey

I can't find this game early anywhere. I think I'm giving up and just ordering it on Amazon D:.

Anyone in Columbus find a copy?

andymcc

Banned
joesmokey said:
I can't find this game early anywhere. I think I'm giving up and just ordering it on Amazon D:.

i found one at target in west columbus, i forget which street, and they refused to sell the game to me. :lol

careksims

joesmokey said:

That's what I'm doing. Amazon 1st day delivery. A tiny bit cheaper than buying at the store too. At least for me.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Rez said:
my problem is that I might not have the cash to buy this thing this week. I'm using all of this week's expendable income on a trip down to the IMAX with some mates, then spending the day/night Melbourning it up.

Rent it and beat it. Then , in a month and a half when it drops $20-30, decide if you liked it enough to buy.

Really not that difficult. =P

Darkman M

Jigsaw said:

Agreed, the only people bitching about this are bitter PS3 only console owners, this game is fine on PS3 & 360

can't wait!

Minamu

Rez said:
No preorder? Thanks to some deals, mine is already paid off except for 1 SEK (10 cents or so). I thought you of all people would have this in the bag :)

Raxus

viewtiful_dru said:
I just beat the game, and I have to say, it's not worth $60

its worth $240

oh and the ending... is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in game form
At first I was all like :O

Then I was all like :D.

mjc

viewtiful_dru said:
I just beat the game, and I have to say, it's not worth $60

its worth $240

oh and the ending... is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in game form

Oh god, you just made my hype for this game jump up to 1000000000.

Top Bottom