• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta out now on Steam (4k support, digital art book, 5-song soundtrack), $19.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggy

Update:
Out now.
19.99 EUR
http://store.steampowered.com/app/460790/

BAYO_DD_ARRAY_STEAM_616x329.jpg

After years of feverish fan demand, PC gamers can now finally play Bayonetta. Arriving on Steam today with 4K support and advanced graphics options, Sega's critically acclaimed action classic now looks better than ever before. In a bid to entice those who already own the game, Sega will also be giving buyers the Digital Deluxe Edition at no extra cost until April 25th. This (normally) pricier edition boasts a five-song soundtrack sampler as well as a digital artbook and exclusive wallpapers and avatars.

Source: Engadget

Grief.exe

What? The port had what I would describe as some minor issues, shoddy is ridiculous.

When its recent PS4 action RPG Nier: Automata arrived on PC shortly afterward, the shoddy desktop version left many players feeling short-changed.

Nzyme32

What? The port had what I would describe as some minor issues, shoddy is ridiculous.

Yeah, bar the full screen issue and the AA issue causing weird lod transitions in some areas - both of which are easy to work around - no idea how this conclusion is reached.

Eolz

Engadget didn't wait :p
Awesome news! Third time I'll buy the game lol.
4 if it comes to Switch again with 2.

Lister

Banned

This is always the narrative that mainstream sites like to put out there.

Runs 25-30 FPS at medium-low settings on console - Just peachy!

Runs 50-60 FPS on PC with mid range hardware at ultra (and some minor graphic issues) and someone left MSAA as a default option - PC port is a trash fire! Stay away, get the console version instead!!!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
It's really the least shocking thing coming from that teaser, but Bayonetta is finally on PC and that's awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom