• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta out on Steam (4K, dual audio), $19.99, PC launch trailer, dev diary

Still going to be another couple of hours before my blistering 1.3MBps connection sucks it down, but oh man I can't wait. Bayonetta with a perfectly solid framerate, SSD load times, downsampling...

Sigh time to Quadruple dip...

PS3 (I know!), Xbox 360, WiiU...

Hope they find away to bring the second one to Pc, my WiiU tablet is acting up and I never got a chance to finish it even though it wasn't as good as the first game

Paragon

Game does not appear to support 21:9 despite their promo images using a 3.06:1 aspect ratio. I'm getting a pillarboxed image.
EDIT2: It stretches the HUD, but this works. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=233745552&postcount=599

G-Sync doesn't seem to be working in borderless/windowed mode either.
EDIT: G-Sync is working in borderless/windowed mode after creating a blank profile for the game in NVIDIA Profile Inspector. Or possibly just restarting the game after enabling it?

I like my image sharp, thank you very much.
SGSSAA only blurs the image when you're using the wrong compatibility bits for a game.

Nabs

Not bad :)

PW63YTa.png

Top Bottom