• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta was considered for Project X Zone 2 but Kamiya said no(now he regrets it).

I-hate-u

Should probably mention why he said no.

tumblr_o2t2b4FNXL1u1k1oyo3_540.png

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/700548878207049729

I don't care for this to happen, but considering how Capcom is broke as hell can't do much with their IPs these days, this is probably a our only shot for a new Dante game.

Sesha

I don't care for this to happen, but considering how Capcom is broke as hell can't do much with their IPs these days, this is probably a our only shot for a new Dante game.

They're making DMC5, and they're not really broke. C'mon, they're making an RE2 remake.

NeonZ

Is that game good?

I thought the first was fun for the crossover madness, but flawed in many ways (enemies with way too much hp and battles generally taking too long, considering how they're fairly easy; the first few chapters are fairly clunky as far as writing goes and miss opportunities for interaction, although the later ones where characters are reintroduced are better at that).

The second game seems to have addressed most of those issues as far as I've played, although I haven't played far enough to see if it actually becomes challenging at some point,

Atrarock

The refusal and regret of Kamiya kind of feels like this

jc04NLL.png

Would have love to see Bayonetta giving her respects to Segata.

I think he just wanted to set the standard for their interaction or something.
I can definitely agree with this too.

Kamiya

Bro

I would still be hyped as shit if you were making that crossover title. Double so if Itsuno was duo-directing with you too.

you didn't have to do that.

Loona

We missed out on the levels of innuendo the otherwise impossible combo of Morrigan + Dante + Bayonetta could provide, expanded reactions to what we saw between Bayo and Pit in her Smash trailer, but this time applied to Valkyrie, and having a Sega character be the 3rd common cast member between PXZ and Smash...

PXZ2 better succeed so all can be made right in PXZ3... do your part and buy your copy today if you haven't already!

jorgeton

Kamiya brah :(

Bayo would've been a perfect fit for PxZ2. The levels of camp and satire are off the charts in this game.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
ah well , missed opportunity

Would be hilarious how Bayonetta would talk to Segata, since in PxZ2 every Sega character knows him except for Gemini (hehehe localization jokes)

Loona

ah well , missed opportunity

Would be hilarious how Bayonetta would talk to Segata, since in PxZ2 every Sega character knows him except for Gemini (hehehe localization jokes)

Considering she has a Space Harrier homage stage in her game, it really could have been glorious...

Top Bottom