• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best 3DS system to buy?

D.Lo

Black normal N3DS plus Splatoon plates is mine

5.jpg

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I was thinking of getting a grip, mind linking to the one you got?

Here's the amazon link Like it says, for the New 3DS not XL. There are grips for the XL too though.

Samus Returns was my first real test with this grip... and it works wonders. I'm smacking myself for not getting one of these things earlier, it ups comfort and even a shoulder button heavy game like Metroid plays like a dream with it. I bought mine on amazon.de for €4... For that price you can't go wrong.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
How much shit are you gonna play on it? If you already owned a 3ds and played most of the library it might be better off to jusy get a cheap entry level 2ds and save the cash.

J@hranimo

Banned
Depends on your hands and screen size preference

As a person who owned and OG 3DS, New 3DS XL, and now a New 3DS, the New 3DS is the best one. Slightly larger screen along with the faceplates? Too cool!

Also the 3DS XL screens, while bigger, don't really do the resolution any favors.

That's just preferences though. They're all good. Even the most recent New 2DS XL looks to be great.

BiggNife

n3DSXL, n2DSXL and the regular n3DS are all good choices. Can't go wrong with any of them. There's no point in not getting a non-"New" system at this point even though the differences are pretty minor.

Top Bottom