• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Deal of the Day has multiple games and Amiibo discounted.

Best Buy has multiple video game Deals of the Day:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg20160428?cp=1&searchType=promo&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Nvxx7rBSvekR6zCa8djleg&st=vg20160428&sp=

If you have GCU you can take an extra 20% off.

Fallout 4 (PS4/X1/PC): $29.99

Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival: $34.99

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer: $29.99

Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes: $29.99

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Amiibo Bundle: $49.99

Codename STEAM: $19.99

Chibi-Robo Zip Lash Amiibo Bundle: 29.99

Batman Arkham Knight (X1): $14.99

Elder Scrolls Online (PS4/X1): $14.99

Final Fantasy Type-0 (XB1): $9.99

Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward (PS4): $9.99

Grand Theft Auto V (PS4/X1): $34.99

Fifa 16 (X1): $39.99

Just Cause 3 Collectors Edition (PS4/X1): $49.99

Destiny (PS4): 7.99

Mad Max (PS4/X1): $19.99 

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain (PS3/360): $9.99

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (PC/360/X1): $9.99 

Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4/PS3): $4.99

Minecraft Story Mode (X1): $14.99

Rock Band 4 Guitar Bundle (PS4/X1): $59.99

Tales of Zestira (PS4): $19.99

Watch_Dogs (X1): $7.99

Titanfall (X1): $9.99

Also some $4.99 3DS games including the new Adventure Time game.

Also a bunch of Amiibo are on sale. They're really trying to clear out Animal Crossing. You can also take 20% off these with GCU so you can pay $4 for some Amiibo.

Blathers, Celeste, Resetti, Digby, Mabel and Tom Nook: $4.99

Kicks, Boy Inking and Girl Inkling: $6.99

Kappa'n, Rover and Falco: $7.99

Fox: $9.99

KK/Cyrus/Reese: $14.99

Splatoon 3-pack: $19.99

I'm going to be picking up some AC Amiibo and returning some I bought last week from Target. I thought 6.67 was good for one but $4 is better.

Going to pick up Tales of Zestira later today. I haven't played Tales of Xillia 2 yet, but I think I'll skip it for now since this one is cheaper.

the chris

Those are some pretty good deals. Probably a good thing I don't have any extra cash to spend right now, the last thing I need is more games in my backlog.

mackattk

Thanks. Thinking hard about Fallout 4, even though I know I already have too much on my plate and really don't need it.

Ralemont

not me
Nice prices for Zestiria and Mad Max....not sure I'm ready for another Tales yet, though. Might do what I did with AC Unity and skip it to recharge my batteries for Berseria.

Cornbread78

Elder Scrolls Online (PS4/X1): $14.99
Oh man, we have the Golden Week sale going one as well...

Is this worth it for the price?

Hmm was going to rebuy Mad Max at that price but it wont let me add it to the cart. Says item is no longer available.

Anybody else having issues?

Raptor

How is the Mad Max game?

Im playing it right now and Im surprised on how much Im enjoying it, this is even better than Arkham Knight even if its takes inspiration from it no joke, combat feels more visceral and punchy, car combat feels better and more punchy too lol, everything to me feels better that that game, this is very underrated IMO.

dralla

Have they fixed/improved Fallout 4 on consoles yet? I loved New Vegas but wasn't a big fan of 3 but this might be cheap enough to take a chance on it

How is the Mad Max game?

Its pretty much "open world-the game" with all the stupid little collectibles that you can imagine but the core gameplay is pretty fun. Combat is like Arkham-lite but feels pretty visceral and satisfying. Car combat sucks until you upgrade your car, which takes quite a while.

I found it enjoyable enough to dump about 40 hours or so into it. I would buy it again at this price but it keeps saying that the item is no longer available on BB.com and if you search for the game outside of the sale link it no longer shows the game available as new.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Goddammit, and here I was on a self-imposed spending freeze after buying Star Fox Zero and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse last week and the humble bundle this week.

...oh well, let's see what we got here...

Is Zesteria even worth 16? I can see it being a 10, or even a 5 dollar download in the future like they've done for other Tales games.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Thinking of picking of a Resetti amiibo just because he's awesome.

If Chibi-Robo were available for shipping I'd probably send one to a friend.

Only Nintendo game on there I don't have is Twlight Princess HD, and I wasn't quite ready to buy that yet. Bummer, guess I'm passing on this one.

Yup. Deal of the Day. So until 11:59pm Central.

Hm. I walked myself away from the cliff, I think. Almost bought a lot of stuff I didn't really need or hardly even want that bad. Big mark downs make me think "but what if I want it eventually?"

Admittedly the hardest part is not picking up the Gamer Club thing and those Animal Crossing Amiibos.

Top Bottom