• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Deal of the Day has multiple games and Amiibo discounted.

Balb

So what's the overall opinion on twilight princess? Is it worth playing/buying again if I already played the gc version? Enough of an upgrade?

Well it mostly depends on whether you feel like playing TP again. It's the definitive version if that's what you're asking.

Malo

Banned
I had $15 in rewards certificate that was going to expire in a couple of days. I used it on Mad Max and Batman AK earlier today, it came out to $12 bucks. Too good of a deal to pass up.

Matticers

Mad Max not available even in nearby stores.
I missed out.

I think it's just glitching out for the PS4 version. It's saying all the local stores have it in stock for me but when I try to add it to my cart for in store pickup, it says it's not available. So I think it's just messed up.

I think it's just glitching out for the PS4 version. It's saying all the local stores have it in stock for me but when I try to add it to my cart for in store pickup, it says it's not available. So I think it's just messed up.

Im getting this too. Doesnt help that the local store is too goddamn lazy to answer their phone.

Probably will pick up Tales of Zestira with my $5 certificate + gcu. What are peoples opinions on it storywise and then combatwise? And how's the difficulty? I've only played Symphonia and Vesperia.

Einhander

A lot of good deals on this if you don't own some of these games, such as FF Type-0.

I'm just getting Tales of Zestiria. The store I go to has it in.

StereoVsn

That's a really great sale on some games. Picked up Twilight Princess for $40 with GCU and already had enough certificates to cover that.

Zesteria for $15 on PS4 (with GCU) is pretty great deal as well. I enjoyed it on PC.

Edit: I liked Zesteria better then both Xillia games and Graces. Graces did have better combat.

Glix

Wow, I went and picked up Chibi Robo and Falco...

and ended up getting a pair of Beats Studio (Blue, wired) for $130!!!!!!! I didn't even know they were on sale!

Went back and got my girl a white pair lol!

nikos

So I'm at Best Buy. I see three copies of Mad Max, which is what I really want to get, in the cage. Meanwhile, some guy in front of me is asking for three copies of every game that's on sale. I tell the clerk that I'm interested in one Mad Max before the other guy gets a chance to ask for it, since I know it's coming. Guy asks for three copies, after I ask for one, so I say "you're taking the three last ones?" He was nice enough to give me one. So I picked up ESO and Mad Max for under $20, thanks to a $10 rewards certificate, which probably puts me over 10 games this month. Ugh.

jackdoe

Well shit. I bought the Twilight Princess Amiibo bundle at launch cause I thought it would be limited print. I still haven't opened it or played it yet and it goes on sale for $10 cheaper. My loss.

xray49er

Needed another guitar for rockband. Had a 10 dollar certificate and gamers club unlocked came up to 40 bucks gonna sell the game to Amazon with my legacy adapter that I never used and 26 for that so I basically got a guitar for 14 bucks

Well shit. I bought the Twilight Princess Amiibo bundle at launch cause I thought it would be limited print. I still haven't opened it or played it yet and it goes on sale for $10 cheaper. My loss.

I mean it was advertised as limited. Before launch Nintendo said all physical copies would come with the Amiibo so there was never going to be supply issues.

I got it from Gamestop just for the Sound Selection CD.

Wagram

I finally knocked a Tales out of my backlog and another takes its place. I'll never catch up unless I dedicate an entire summer.

Got Zestiria. I had to go to two different stores but I got it. The 30% extra trade in for PS4 Games + GCU made it so I only had to pay ~$4. I'm happy.

Velikost

Wish the legacy adapter version of Rock Band 4 was on sale. The wait continues.

How's Advanced Warfare run on PC these days? I remember there being a lot of concern over it at launch for having high requirements despite not looking that great. Or was that Ghosts?

I got MGSV for PS3. Should be fun, don't care for being a inferior version and possibly never going to get a next gen system other then Nintnedo ones, this would be my only chance to get to play It.

Bought Advanced Warfare for my Elite Controller

Already beat it on PS4 but it's a solid as hell game and my favorite Call of Duty since Modern Warfare

Bravo Sledgehammer Games

Top Bottom