• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Deal of the Day has multiple games and Amiibo discounted.

Thanks, picked up some AC amiibo.

And just like that, I'm back into playing New Leaf. I can never escape that game's clutches...

DirtyLarry

Apparently the PC version of GTA V is also on sale. Considering I finally have a new PC I am really tempted just for the mods.
Still though so much coming out in the next two months I feel like it would not get played.
Damn.
May just hold off for the Steam Winter Sale.

Apparently the PC version of GTA V is also on sale. Considering I finally have a new PC I am really tempted just for the mods.
Still though so much coming out in the next two months I feel like it would not get played.
Damn.
May just hold off for the Steam Winter Sale.

$50.99 -> $40.79 GCU price. Not -BAD- but frustrating that the PS4 version is only $28.99 and you can resell it.

PC reversal of pricing fortune.

The End

zestiria ps4 is $20, pickup only

assuming i loved vesperia and symphonia, liked graces F, and was bored to tears by Xillia, worth $20?

Seeing Chibi-Robo for $30 as opposed to $20. Am I missing something?

Apologies. I miswrote the price. I edited the OP.

I assumed it was $20 because I've seen the bundle at Toys R Us for $20 often (I bought one last year at that price) and also at Target once.

It's currently $20 at GameStop.

Hansel?

Neo Member
I had asked this in the MGSV OT but nobody answered...

Is the PS3 version of Phantom Pain absolute sht? Or is it more than good enough? I will absolutely buy it for $10 if it's fine.

Edit: Nevermind, I see the link above...

Is the page broken for anyone else? It loads just fine but I can't sort items or advance pages.

EDIT: Never mind. Disconnect extension was blocking a script.

Hydrus

So what's the overall opinion on twilight princess? Is it worth playing/buying again if I already played the gc version? Enough of an upgrade?

A part of me wants to bite on the RB4 deal for an extra guitar, but I feel like they'll only get cheaper with time. Plus from what I've heard on build quality, it'd be wiser to just seek out a good condition 360 era controller for less.

BTM

A part of me wants to bite on the RB4 deal for an extra guitar, but I feel like they'll only get cheaper with time. Plus from what I've heard on build quality, it'd be wiser to just seek out a good condition 360 era controller for less.

I'm really tempted for an extra guitar too. I already have one and I actually really like it. Definitely my favorite guitar that's come packaged with rock band.

ShyMel

Picked up the last AC amiibo I needed to have the full set and Tales of Zestiria, which who knows when I'll actually play. Thanks for sharing the info OP!!!

I just bought Zesteria yesterday.

God fucking damnit.

image.php

Sabre, pls, you're making it too easy. lol

nikos

Mad Max seems to be gone. May check a couple of stores if I end up going out.

Tempted to buy ESO, since I had fun with it when it launched but have since sold it.

MrNelson

Banned
Rockband for $60?

Can I import my RB1/2/3 collection yet? I own RB3 digitally and had imported RB1 and 2
What system are you on?
Xbox has everything but the track pack discs available so far, and PlayStation has 1, 3, Lego, and the Classic Rock and Country track packs.

mjc

Got a copy of Mad Max for me and my brother, got a copy of Zestria too. I haven't played a Tales game since Vesperia so I might be ready for another one.

Meier

Thanks for the heads up. Snagged Zestiria. I haven't played a Tales game since Symphonia on the GCN but I loved it and at $17 after tax, why not.

H3xum

I have been avoiding Arkham Knight because I loathe driving in games, but, I think at 15 it might be time to bite the bullet

zma1013

How is the Mad Max game?

It's a decent game with great production values and fun core Batman-style combat and blowing cars up is cool but it is highly repetitive and is constantly holding your hand every step of the way. Just know that hour 5 of the game is almost exactly like hour 40 of the game. Essentially just different scenery and pallette swaps along the way.

I'd say it's probably worth it at that price but i could also see it going down even lower eventually.

SerTapTap

Solid sale. Picked up the Animal Crossing figures I was missing. Figures Kicks sold out online though. Stupid paid shipping, I picked up OoT3D too to avoid paying it.

Top Bottom