• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best use of the share button so far

Anival

Banned
The first upload I did was a glitched video of assassins creed 4, I got tackled through a wall under the map and could swim around lol.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
maybe it doesnt share to youtube directly because of licensed music and shit

also, that game looks pretty bad.

Haunted

If you told me that's from one of the Madden games of the past 4-5 years on PS360, I would've believed you no questions asked.

Poor show, EA Sports.

Riki

If you told me that's from one of the Madden games of the past 4-5 years on PS360, I would've believed you no questions asked.

Poor show, EA Sports.

Heck. If they had said it was from the XBox I wouldn't have batted an eye.

Yeah I still don't know exactly when I can record something. Even after playing for 15 minutes. Had the most legit run with a stolen little bird in bf4 and double tapped it to save the last 15 of the carnage(switched to simple share since one click is image and double is video). But then they never show up or its a wrong portion. :(

SnakeEyez

Something i've been wondering hopefully somebody can clear this up for me, is it possible to upload a screen shot or a video that doesn't go to Facebook/Twitter? I could've sworn I read that it is possible to upload a video so only your friends on psn can see it

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Wow, that looks exactly the same as the PS3 version. Same crappy stuttering, same weird pauses between scene transitions, same dead lifeless faces.

"this is nextgen"

The share function is going to provide so much hilarity and epicness this generation.

Especially when we get open world games like Grand Theft Auto 6 or something like that lol.

FyreWulff

Wow, that looks exactly the same as the PS3 version. Same crappy stuttering, same weird pauses between scene transitions, same dead lifeless faces.

"this is nextgen"

I believe the weird pause is due to the fact that they recycle the on-field players for the sideline shots. So it has to wait a moment to move the models,load their sideline anim, pose them, run the scene, then put them back on the field where they belong.

At least, this is what I'm assuming they're doing, because I could get a previous Madden to blatantly teleport them across the screen, and in certain NCAA modes (ie where there's a "picture" of your play) you can see the fingers repose into position

DBT85

I did ask the team behind Android Assault Cactus is the share button might made bug fixing a little easier since people can actually submit a video of the thing happening.

I see a future with lots of glitch compilations, great death complilations, all produced by anyone at all rather than just those with the hardware to capture the video.

However, Sony really need to allow you to save to the HDD and then copy that video/image off to be edited properly. That update will be a great one.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I believe the weird pause is due to the fact that they recycle the on-field players for the sideline shots. So it has to wait a moment to move the models,load their sideline anim, pose them, run the scene, then put them back on the field where they belong.

Good to see them using that high speed memory to work!

WiCkEd_Co

I change my share button setting so when I tap it once it takes a photo and long press will get me to the menu, I figure I would used the screen cap option more than opening the menu up.

Top Bottom