• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda/ZeniMax puts up new teaser - [Up2: New Teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pa22word

Despite the fact that I would really be happy either way this turns out, I'm almost hoping it ends up being Wolfenstein now just to shut up (or inflame :p) the people in this topic preemptively throwing a fit over it. Most of which I can say probably know absolutely nothing about the series and its incredibly interesting aesthetics and setting.

R0nn

I'm willing to bet Zwei == Wolfenstein

Zwei is German for two, which could easily refer to Nazi Germany aaaand two might relate to a sequel even though we've already had three previous Wolfenstein ga....ahhh what the hell. I dunno.

Could be cool though, Mikami doing a Nazi zombiegame...

Edit: Zwei -> Two -> 2nd World War

Drazgul

What the hell kind of name is Zwei? Is that supposed to be the final name? That's worse than any generic X of Y could ever be.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I do think it is Zwei related, as next Wednesday being a year since Zwei was announced is coincidentally in-line with the timing of these videos, Bethesda have made it clear their main focus of 2013 is Zwei, and since the game is scheduled to come out this Fall now would be a good time to start hyping it up.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Are those next-gen graphics?!

I'm trying to determine if the flower shot is graphics or not either. The flowers and the flames look real, but the person to me looks like he may be a game character as well as the tree and lighting. However, if this is Zwei related, the people behind it are good modelers:

THESE SHOTS ARE NOT ZWEI RELATED. They were made by some of the people working on Zwei as model testing.

xbtHpU7.jpg

zvRoqS6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom