• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S2 |OT| The Truth Is Just A Point Of View - Mondays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned

its typical power consumption was 180 watts!

AxtzziK.gif

Holy shit!

If this show keeps going for a few more seasons, do you think we'll get any kind of plot or even teases from the B&W pre-premier stuff, or is it always going to be miserable Jimmy doing mundane every day stuff, post BB?

If this show keeps going for a few more seasons, do you think we'll get any kind of plot or even teases from the B&W pre-premier stuff, or is it always going to be miserable Jimmy doing mundane every day stuff, post BB?
I personally think they'll keep this series short, and last season will revolve around the future. Judging by BB Vince knows when to stop.

But idk that's just me haha

TK-421

...Did they have flatscreen computer monitors in 2002?

They were almost as expensive as a whole PC back then, so doubtful a law firm would be handing them out, even to partners.

I was pricing them out for trade show kiosks back then and you were looking at 700-800 for tiny 15" ones.

ElRenoRaven

I could see the final season going there. It will be interesting to see how long they can go for season wise. I don't see it going more than 4 myself if we're lucky.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Vince won't let this show last more then five seasons if that and I can see the B&W scenes being the final season. Same way that he did with Breaking Bad teasing with the future scenes.

Vince and Peter teasing moving beyond the flash forward. Hope they're serious! I also felt similar about "SG was here". He still has a little something left.

BFIB

Vince and Peter teasing moving beyond the flash forward. Hope they're serious! I also felt similar about "SG was here". He still has a little something left.
I'd love this. We know for the most part what happens to Jimmy in the past, but we don't know what happens to "Glenn" post BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom