• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S3 |OT| Gus Who's Back - Mondays 10/9c on AMC

Amir0x

Banned
Would be interesting...

Imagine how sad Jimmy would be. Alone, isolated, no one to take care of him at all. Final episode, he curls up on his couch to sleep. Suddenly, alert he walks over to his closet and pulls out a foil blanket. Wraps it around himself, and sinks back onto his couch the sickly glow of the television infomercial on his empty face.

Bandit1

Imagine how sad Jimmy would be. Alone, isolated, no one to take care of him at all. Final episode, he curls up on his couch to sleep. Suddenly, alert he walks over to his closet and pulls out a foil blanket. Wraps it around himself, and sinks back onto his couch the sickly glow of the television infomercial on his empty face.

That's pretty depressing lol.
Edit: but instead of informercials it's the videos of his Better Call Saul commercials like he's watching in S1

Chuck already showing the tape to Hamlin! >:^[

I don't know anything about cars, so can someone fill me in on what I just saw?
lol.gif

I can't wait for the first Chuck/Mike scene.

Mike: *after listening to a Chuck rant, pauses, staring into the distance, looks back* "Look, man...."

Lightningboalt

Neo Member
Better Call Saul adds yet another incredible montage to its history of fantastic montages. I don't know how Gilligan and Gould are able to do it, but they consistently shoot some damn captivating montage sequences.

Top Bottom