• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I enjoy halsey
I imagine you can contribute some of her popularity to the fact she supported Bieber on his tour
should have been carly rae :rip

rhandino

Banned
I hope the wall keeps you out.
44245a77.gif

Vazduh

Mau ®;216584709 said:
This ain't your damn kitchen though. You share the kitchen with people from different countries, ethnicities, sex orientations and beliefs. You better get used to sharing bitch!!!

Basically this.

Technically speaking, it's Native Americans' kitchen, so if one would have the right to drive away someone from their turf... guess who would be first to go

dKs6vD8.gif

llehuty

I hope the wall keeps you out.

The most disgusting thign I have ever seen in this community, and we are talking of a community where some people stan 5th Harmony, claim that Artpop is a good album and/or post pictures of Frankie Grande. Completely disgusting.

Delete your account.

Yado

Little Mons†er;216596422 said:
To put the fun back in PopGaf now,

The Chainsmokers threw some shade at GAGA 👀
check the likes in said tweet

https://twitter.com/TheChainsmokers/likes

Opinions and all but considering they're a one hit wonder, I wouldn't be making fun of someone like GAGA who will outlast them by another decade etc.

Karma will serve

nnnn did they hide their likes? What did the tweet they liked say?

MANUELF

Banned
Little Mons†er;216596422 said:
To put the fun back in PopGaf now,

The Chainsmokers threw some shade at GAGA 👀
check the likes in said tweet

https://twitter.com/TheChainsmokers/likes

Opinions and all but considering they're a one hit wonder, I wouldn't be making fun of someone like GAGA who will outlast them by another decade etc.

Karma will serve

One Hit Wonder?
They already have Selfie, Roses and Closer as hits, thats three times as much as some of the faves you guys have

Frodo

I like Chainsmokers, but Closer is just... mundane (so of course the GP would love it).

Still more listenable than PI, tho

Is anyone here unwhelmed by PI but more excited about her album than before? I've heard so many people say this since Friday, kind of an ironic effect

MANUELF

Banned
The Gaga stans on ATRL are giving me life, they are SOOOOOOO desperate right now and there are meltdowns left and right, justice has been served and is delicious

Edit: Also NOT the new prediction for Perfect Delusion being 91k

Mau ®

The Chainsmokers are NOT a one hit wonder. Radio has been claiming them for a while now.

I'd go as far as to say "Roses" is an excellent pop song.

Is anyone here unwhelmed by PI but more excited about her album than before? I've heard so many people say this since Friday, kind of an ironic effect

I fall under this category. The more I read about the album, the more I'm interested. I think PI is not a very good song, but I think it might work well in an album context.

The Chainsmokers are racking up hits, but call me if they're still talked about in even five years.

The very essence of forgettable, bland, focus tested, white teenager tripe. When will Katheryn?

llehuty

Mau ®;216604935 said:
The Chainsmokers are NOT a one hit wonder. Radio has been claiming them for a while now.

I'd go as far as to say "Roses" is an excellent pop song.

You didn't lie.

Roses is a highlight on Emotion: Side B.

I agree both statements. I'm surprised with the chainsmokers one, I decided to ignore them after selfie and didn't even give a chance to their other releases, but this is a jam.

I will also add this one I found after a quick google search:
ABRA - Roses

royalan

Half of PopGAF I'd put into what I call the Basket of Deplorables. They're Taylor stans, Bieber stans, The Racist One stans, Glory stans, you name it. They're irredeemable.

B-Dex

Will any of your favs get gunned down on national television by Kathy Bates and a cross-dresser named Elizabeth Taylor tho? While hotline bling plays in the background.

Gaga wins no matter what at this point.

Top Bottom