• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Well this thread got interesting...

Honestly if you vote Trump you either have no idea what the fuck you are doing and or you are a racist and therefor a terrible person. Regardless of his stupid policies. He has a terrible personality, spouts stupid shit and can barely form a coherent sentence. Seriously you have fucking problems if you are voting for him. Educate yourself.

Also The Chainsmokers are popular because they are DJs focusing on the EDM fad as are most artists who are trying to staying relevant. Not a One Hit Wonder, but Closer is probably going to be their peak, but they will still have a few more popular hits before we reach the next fad.

Halsey is not popular herself, but her music and production is very different than a lot of artists (at least to me). New Americana is definitely her best song and it just speaks relevance with her lyrics. Hold Me Down, Hurricane, Colors, Strange Love and Gasoline are also really good.

It wasn't love, it was a mental delusion.

Glad it's sinking into obscurity, if there's something I hate more than generic/bland overproduced crap with stupid lyrics, it's try-hard generic/bland overproduced crap with stupid lyrics.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
012bec429f.png

gagafall.gif

Glory has quite a few cute songs on it. Invitation, man on the moon, slumber party, just luv me, make me.

Better than Britney Jean which, as far as I'm concerned, didn't have any songs at all.

MANUELF

Banned
Glory has quite a few cute songs on it. Invitation, man on the moon, slumber party, just luv me, make me.

Better than Britney Jean which, as far as I'm concerned, didn't have any songs at all.

You speak like a man who hasnt heard Glory Bonus Tracks yet, you should fix that

Vazduh

You speak like a man who hasnt heard Glory Bonus Tracks yet, you should fix that

Most of the bonus tracks should have been on the standard edition. Also, Mood Ring, which is JP-only, sounds like one of the better tracks on the album. Baffled it didn't make the cut.

Lyrics to new GAGA song Feat Florence Welch - "Hey Girl"

Hey Girl, can you hear me? Are you holding out your heart? Hey Girl do you feel me? Sometimes I go too far. Hey Girl I know it ain't easy.

The Beck collaboration is confirmed to be a dance song too!

llehuty

Little Mons†er;216658066 said:

Hey Girl, can you hear me? Are you holding out your heart? Hey Girl do you feel me? Sometimes I go too far. Hey Girl I know it ain't easy.

lmao, I read those lyrics and I immediately thought of this.

If only...

Yado

Little Mons†er;216658066 said:

I hope this isn't just a couple minutes of them trying to out-scream each other.

im really enjoying ariana's new single with nicki. hopefully it gains some traction and dethrones the chainsmokers

edit: i guess gaga said mark ronson produced the whole album...so i guess that means no redone? welp there goes any exictement i had

Top Bottom