• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
This Robyn EP

dluPna5.gif

What caused the ARTPOP clusterfuck? The manager that got her to #1 with born this way which she dumped because he probably didn't say yes to everything? Working with a known pedophile and an alleged rapist so she had to cancel a video?

At some point Gaga has to take responsibility for the mediocrity. It can only be blamed on others for so long.

Take responsibility for mediocrity or for failed commercial opportunities?

This Robyn EP

dluPna5.gif

Oop. No good? :/

rhandino

Banned
WAIT! Is it possible that this community completly ignored the recent efforts of the good sistren of TLC!?

N1e0X0v.gif

I just noticed that apparently we did not mentioned the release of 2 new BOPS for their "final album" (Brought to you by Kickstarter™)

I am just getting my absolute LIFE from them rn and it's a shame we ignored them (or at least I think we did)

58DjaBy.gif

Joyride

YhWK3Jd.gif

Haters

yGiMWMc.gif

Phreaker

Y'all will NOT distract from the floppery that's afoot.

Gaga can't even make a Lotus these days.

And you know she's going to try to do some weird blood/crucifix shit on this country album and flop there too.

It's over.

I fear you may be right and I enjoyed ARTPOP

dluPna5.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
So Ed Sheeran is the first artist in history to debut two songs with one at #1 and another in the top ten. When will your faves...

WaffleTaco

I prefer "Shape of You". It's more fun and I don't really care if it's a knock-off, his voice has a spell on me.

Have you guys heard SZA's "Drew Barrymore" single? I checked it out after liking her feature on Rihanna's Anti album and I really enough her new song.

Also apparently Miley Cyrus's little sister Noah Cyrus released a song called "Make Me (Cry) feat. Labrinth". It's okay, kind of weird.

WaffleTaco

Yikes at Gafs Top Album list...why didn't we do an our own community album of the year list? Was it because everyone was banned lol?

WaffleTaco

Mau ®;228597359 said:
I don't see anything wrong with that list?
I would say at least a few of them are way too high, A Tribe Called Quest especially. Beyoncé or Solange should have in the top 5 as well. Then again I guess I shouldn't have been expecting much, forum is populated by video game nerd boys.

Mau ®

I would say at least a few of them are way too high, A Tribe Called Quest especially. Beyoncé or Solange should have in the top 5 as well. Then again I guess I shouldn't have been expecting much, forum is populated by video game nerd boys.

Even if it's a forum filled with "video game nerds" that list very much resembles the 2016's critics AOTY picks. In fact, for all the hate GAF gives Pitchfork, their list wound up being eerily similar to P4K lol.

rhandino

Banned
Because it would never end Just like every activity we try to do
Hey! We finished those Awards in which Beyonce won but at the last minute the thread titles was changed to Mariah fucking Carey.

I think it was during the time in which Mumei was de-modded and we got stuck with that title T_T

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The million dollar question is, how good/bad is Rhita Oral as the host? Does she add anything of value to the show or not?
She is very sterile if you ask me. She doesnt want to say stuff like it is and is too soft on the gals if you ask me. Ashley >>>> Rita

Vazduh

Why was she handpicked as a new host, then? So weird. Unless she has the best agent ever because she got more "2nd chances" than most people in the industry. Especially after that whole RocNation mess.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why was she handpicked as a new host, then? So weird. Unless she has the best agent ever because she got more "2nd chances" than most people in the industry. Especially after that whole RocNation mess.

She got connections to book stuff. Im surprised tbh at how much shit she can book while still being irrelevant.

rhandino

Banned
Well, Harvey Weinstein said that her acting skills were "breathtaking" and that she was his biggest discovery on 2014 so she must be really talented behind scenes.

3ObYKnX.gif

Top Bottom