• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyond Two Souls trophy list appears for PS4

StevieWhite

The best thing about this game was how amazing it looked on the PS3. Tough to imagine it having a similar graphical impact on the PS4.

But my PS4 does need more Dwayne Wayne, I guess.

TheGamer

I bought this game during a Black Friday sale two or three years ago and played once the past year. I got through an hour or two of the game and found it boring. It might have been that I was expecting something else from the game, idk, but I told myself that I was going to play it another day and complete it. I will probably not buy the PS4, although it will probably look amazing. I know that the PS3 version looked great when I played it and I can imagine that the PS4 will look amazing.

GavinUK86

I loved that part lol that's the great part about stories/games/movies/etc -- there's something for everyone. Something I like, someone else dislikes and vice versa.

Get outta here with that decent, level-headed opinion!

That I totally agree with

I will never play Navajo ever again

I loved that part lol that's the great part about stories/games/movies/etc -- there's something for everyone. Something I like, someone else dislikes and vice versa.

Very true! We all have different takes on what the story experience brings. FWIW I hated Navajo and basically gave up on Beyond after that.

I would be willing to give it another go on PS4 however, seeing as my Beyond copy on PS3 was stolen.

I liked Heavy Rain but didn't enjoy Beyond at all. Would possibly be interested in a Heavy Rain remaster, but I have zero interest in replaying Beyond again. That being said, I like that Quantic Dream are different and that they don't just follow the pack. Got to respect them for that, and I'm pleased that their games are at least fairly successful.

Ha I made a thread about the possibility of a Beyond Two Souls PS4 remaster last year! Can't wait! I hope it happens! I liked the game a lot despite some issues.

But just imagine this game on the PS4!

rawd

I got the plat in it... I didn't mind replaying other scenes so much... But that one just got to me.... I hated redoing it multiple times

Qwark

With the recent Indigo Prophecy HD stuff going on, maybe a combo pack with Indigo and Beyond, or dare I say it, Indigo, Heavy, and Beyond?

2thepoint

I know this is a bit of a bump, but where is Beyond: Two Souls for PS4?

With the news of God of War 3 being remastered, how is it that Beyond still hasn't been announced, even though there has been a PS4 trophy list floating around since January.

Jawmuncher

With the news of God of War 3 being remastered, how is it that Beyond still hasn't been announced, even though there has been a PS4 trophy list floating around since January.

If we luck out it's because they're including heavy rain as well.

2thepoint

Damn was hoping for some news >_>

Getting closer to just borrowing my Dad's copy on PS3 so I can just be done with it.

Sorry, I'm in the same boat.

I skipped it on PS3 because the rumors were persistent about a PS4 version ala director's cut with extra content.

Maybe it's got cancelled?

Shin-Ra

Maybe it's got cancelled?
Jim Ryan turned up on QD's doorstop and said

iebFOlwB4ygij.gif

"How's about less of those remasters EVERYONE hates so much."

DayEnder

I hope so, been holding out on playing PS3 Beyond this whole time and it's taken longer than I thought to come out :/

I sure the hell hope not!

I didn't own a PS3 so I'm still holding out hope for a Beyond and Heavy Rain remaster.

Probably not going to bother.

Never even played it on PS3 either.

I am so sick of these lame ass "Remasters" I certainly didn't buy a PS4 to play Ps3 games.

Sony should be straight up ashamed of themselves. They just keep milking the Ps3 cow. You don't see MS doing this, do you??

Is Sony going to "Remaster" every game released on PS3? They are well on the way.

Top Bottom