• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BG3 or Witcher 3?

Which is the better game?

• Baldurs Gate 3

Votes: 103 38.4%
  • Witcher 3

Votes: 165 61.6%

• Total voters

Ultra Donny

I like them both for different reasons. Doing a BG3 play through now and love it, one of the best gaming experiences since cyberpunk phantom liberty. But witcher 3 holds a special place in my heart so I have to go with that.

Kokoloko85

You can say that it was talking/watching cutscenes. Half of persona games is talking so it's part of the gameplay, you can skip it obviously in this game but story is integral part of the game so if you don't care about - this title is not for you.
I dont mind the talking and story/side missions etc. Thats all top grade. But combat was subpar for me.
Whereas BG3 I enjoy all the aspects.

I don't understand how some say the combat is bad in the Witcher 3. I bet you haven't played the game. When did turned based combat by drawing lines became great combat system? Another thing, BG3 characters and story better than the witcher 3? Lol, you guys are real funny.

It's really an impossible question because they are different genre's, it's like asking who's better Roger Federer or Kobe Bryant.
I love them both for completely different reasons.

Chupanibre

I've had Witcher 3 since it came out and I still haven't bothered to finish the main story yet. Something about it just bores me. I've tried many times to get it going again, but as soon as I hit Skellige, the interest just leaves.

I spent 100 hours in my first complete playthrough of BG3 and immediately started a second run.

BG3 for me.

Henry Cavill Witcher GIF by NETFLIX

Leleleley leleleley leleleleleleey!!!!

Yonyx

I think this poll in 2-3 years will be much fairer. Because I see a lot of votes for The Witcher 3 without having played Baldur's Gate 3. Which is normal because it came out much earlier and a lot more people have played it.

Top Bottom