• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Baller Brand Introduces its first signature shoe: The ZO2 Prime, starts at $495

Even comes in sandals? lmao

00002B-_Sandal_Right_Outside-min.jpg

Ducarmel

The price for the shoes is crazy.

But I hope they are successful and think about affordable shoes and donations for at risk teens and funding youth programs.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'll never understand people who pay more than $100 for shoes.

They're fucking shoes.

norm9

The price for the shoes is crazy.

But I hope they are successful and think about affordable shoes and donations for at risk teens and funding youth programs.

His goodwill stock would have skyrocketed had he announced something affordable like Starburys.

He's pricing himself out of the market before he is even a percentage in it... Dude is absolutely crazy and it's going to hurt his kids more than anything.

Not the best way to start.

And if Lonzo busts out or is just mediocre, he's gonna wish he had signed a deal instead of letting his dad manage him.

It's really a high risk, high reward game he's playing Starting with a $500 looks to be like another blunder. I admire him for trying though.

**Hey I'm already seeing them on ESPN so there's that.**

I kinda like the simplicity but hate that brand name, logo and price. $500 aint no joke when Sallie Mae still want her last few bills.

Kusagari

These things look nice enough that they might have actually sold some at $100.

Nobody is paying a more premium price than Jordans for this shit.

scoobs

The legal battle in 2-3 years between this kid and his dad is going to be legendary. Poor kids too dumb to realize his dad is actually ruining his life.

The legal battle in 2-3 years between this kid and his dad is going to be legendary. Poor kids too dumb to realize his dad is actually ruining his life.

OMG I can only imagine. Especially if his younger brothers pan out to be much better than him too... It'll be must see tv...

Dynomutt

Does it have herring bone though? What type of cushion? Mid sole shank plate? I'd laugh if he doesn't wear them in game. They look nicer that the SC3's. But at that price please. Even Steph's shoe game is struggling.

Fjordson

You could buy the latest signature shoes from Lebron, Kevin Durant and Steph Curry and combined it'd still be less than $495...

These aren't even the worst silhouette ever imo, but that price is hilarious. Basketball shoes aren't in vogue like they used to be, even established stars have had to lower their prices lately to help juice sales. Doubt these take off in any way.

Minarik

The brand name is so stupid. Big Baller Brand? Really? His poor kids are having their future income potential ruined.

blakep267

fuck that noise

the shoe looks like an x-copy of the Kobe XI

Code:
[IMG]http://www.slamonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Kobe-XI-Elite-Main.jpg[/IMG]

vs
To be fair, they look like the last 4-5 Kobe and venomenon models lmao

(It's a joke because Kobe shows have slight differences each year)

EYEL1NER

I'm not a shoe guy but I like them, barring the Overwatch logo on the back. I wouldn't pay even close to half of that asking price for them though, so I'm not gonna be rocking a pair ever.

Top Bottom