• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

MisterHero

Paul lied about having an extra week of protection lets see if Jessica bought herself 4 weeks of protection

lol

Farsi

Can someone spoil what happened? I'm on the West Coast and this sounds too good I don't want to wait a couple of hours.

Since it already aired on the east coast, not sure if it counts as spoilers. I don't think it does.

So, Ramses got evicted, Mark and Elena got blindsided really bad. Jessica and Cody already had a hunch that the vote was going to go that way. Paul won HoH, and before the show ended Jessica revealed to the house she got the final temptation and is "safe for a few weeks" Julie Chen then revealed the Temptation Challenge, which is a competition where the houseguests can choose to participate. The winner is safe, while the last place loser goes up on the block. The houseguests don't know about it.

Feeds are back on and now we're in spoiler territory.

mreddie

So the next 3 weeks is gonna fuck over some plans.

Last place auto on the block , LOL

Also Jess-Cody burned their bridge with Jason and Elena-Mark are scared.

Fuckery has come.

It will be interesting to see if Jody can convince Paul not to waste his HOH without revealing the true temptation. Paul can't win HOH next week, so it's in his best interest to keep Jody as far from the block as possible.

Parch

Jess can only use the halting hex once, right? Since she didn't reveal how long it's good for, she'll try to convince them that it's multi-week protection for both of them.

Mark and Elena should be worried. The picked the wrong people to align with and the votes made it clear they're no longer with the house majority. No way Jess would use the hex to save that shaky alliance.

killroy87

Jess can only use the halting hex once, right? Since she didn't reveal how long it's good for, she'll try to convince them that it's multi-week protection for both of them.

To my knowledge, she also hasn't revealed yet what the actual terms are. People just know it will protect her and Cody.

Parch

To my knowledge, she also hasn't revealed yet what the actual terms are. People just know it will protect her and Cody.
That's probably where BB should tell everybody the details since the whole house knows now. Otherwise she could just lie and say they're both safe until jury or something else ridiculous. It's going to affect noms and votes as long as she can get away with lying about it.

killroy87

That's probably where BB should tell everybody the details since the whole house knows now. Otherwise she could just lie and say they're both safe until jury or something else ridiculous. It's going to affect noms and votes as long as she can get away with lying about it.

No way man, that would suck. Just telling everyone exactly what it is ruins any sort of strategy. Keeping it secret means a fun cat and mouse game of choosing to believe her, or calling her bluff and flushing it out.

Parch

How are the feeds today? I thought Cody would mellow a bit after coming back but threatening war and chaos in the house when the vote didn't go his way should keep the drama rolling this week.

Daria

If they want to flush out the hex asap and still get rid of Cody, imo they nominate Jessica next to a pawn or Mark/Elena. Jess will
have no choice but to use the hex and take herself off (if she or Cody doesn't win veto). This takes away her power and now both her and Cody are vulnerable the following week

Socivol

If they want to flush out the hex asap and still get rid of Cody, imo they nominate Jessica next to a pawn or Mark/Elena. Jess will
have no choice but to use the hex and take herself off (if she or Cody doesn't win veto). This takes away her power and now both her and Cody are vulnerable the following week

Well they don't know how long the hex last s though. She could use it and they might think that she could use it again. They could also call her bluff.

Daria

Well they don't know how long the hex last s though. She could use it and they might think that she could use it again. They could also call her bluff.

they know how she plays though. im hoping that somebody, Paul is my first guess, sees her admission as an act of desperation and calls her out on it. if anything, i think she'll continue to talk to Kevin and reveal that she only has another week or so left for it.

1. start talk of Cody/Jess noms
2. Have someone go be her shoulder to cry on
3. she blabs it out that they'll be save this week but she's worried because they'll need to win HOH to be safe again

edit: i hope Cody's ego gets the best of him and he absolutely accepts the temptation challenge

TheYanger

I think paul is smart enough to realize that if he tries to put them up she will then have to reveal the actual nature of the hex (which she would, just like every other time someone uses their temptation so far this season), and he'd get to re-nom anyway and could pass it off like "I wanted to know the details" (plus he's on their shit list regardless so who cares). If he's smart he puts up both of them, forces her to explain her hex, because you have to be gullible as fuck to legitimately think that they're both safe for four weeks or whatever, this late in the game there's 0 chance that would be a power, and then can flush it out.

Mark and Elena should be worried. The picked the wrong people to align with and the votes made it clear they're no longer with the house majority. No way Jess would use the hex to save that shaky alliance.

How does the Hex work? Is it like a POV that saves the winner and the person receiving it?

Meaning there's no possibility to backdoor Cody this week?

How does the Hex work? Is it like a POV that saves the winner and the person receiving it?

Meaning there's no possibility to backdoor Cody this week?

As I understand it right before the voting she can cancel the eviction vote, the week just ends like that, nothing happens, they reset for the next week.

I agree with this move. Make Jess take herself off. That's the only way to flush it out.

Daria

I agree with this move. Make Jess take herself off. That's the only way to flush it out.
even if she gets put up, she's going to be campaigning on how she's save due to the hex. worst case, she or cody win veto and then Mark/Elena stays up, Paul then nominates whoever is left in the couple

Won't happen but my dream scenario is that Cody gets put up along with Alex and Jessica chooses not to use the halting hex for him.

That's the only thing that would make me respect her as a player.

As I understand it right before the voting she can cancel the eviction vote, the week just ends like that, nothing happens, they reset for the next week.

or does the HOH have to nominate 2 new people on the spot? that would make more sense than end the live eviction night with no eviction. That would be bad tv. On the spot noms would be great tv.

Daria

or does the HOH have to nominate 2 new people on the spot? that would make more sense than end the live eviction night with no eviction. That would be bad tv. On the spot noms would be great tv.

afaik, the halting hex is just that, it halts the weeks enviction and cancels it out completely. Unless Julie says otherwise after it's used, nobody goes home that week

per cbs
Whether on the block or not, [the holder] can halt any one of the next four evictions during the live show, making it a non-eviction night.”

Farsi

The temptation challenge has been played, and the results are in. Big Spoilers, click at your risk.

Mark has won the temptation challenge, he's in a tutu and he's safe for the week. Jason has lost the temptation challenge, he will be on the block. The nomination ceremony has not happened yet.

Also to people who are replying please keep the spoilers in the spoiler tags.

Daria

i went to quote the above spoiler thinking it'll stay hidden.. lol fuck.

i quickly turned back but
fuck mark. i hope he doesn't get anything special like being able to change a nominee

Farsi

Nominations happened, spoilers obviously.
Paul nominated Cody and Jessica, the Hex will most likely be used this week.

After the ceremony, it's World War 3 inside the house right now.

Farsi

OH SHIT ITS REACHED A BOILING POINT

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
JOSH VS MARK
, IT GOT HOSTILE

Production is stepping in.

Feeds went to fish for a moment,
Mark and Josh
got separated into different rooms.

This is probably not going to make the Sunday show since this was after the noms. For those of you who can't wait until Wednesday, here is a video of the altercation.
https://streamable.com/h43mk

netguy503

NOM SPOILERS AND A FIGHT BREAKS OUT:

Sounds like Jess and Cody are both up. The thing I don't get is both Jess and Cody immediately confronted Paul in his room and told him you "wasted a week". Um why are you saying this....doesn't a veto need to be played and if Paul's side thinks they wasted a week wont their side just put up another person and then not waste a week. I though you would want both Jess and Cody to stay up together to make sure Paul did waste his HOH and you could save both of you at once. Sounds like another bad game play strategy on their part again. Doesn't make sense to me.

Now Josh and Mark are fighting. Josh told Mark in front of everyone how he is spineless and flipped to Cody's side. Mark violently lunged at Josh and feeds were cut. I saw him violently grab Josh. If Mark doesn't get outted from the house for that I'll be surprised.

MisterHero

Production knew what they were doing by letting Josh pull this shit. He has to go too.

being Paul's puppet really worked out for him

Paul was also talking about instigating a fight like a week ago. Fuck him. That's an extremely shitty way to play.

lenovox1

Production knew what they were doing by letting Josh pull this shit

being Paul's puppet really worked out for him

Josh was literally banging pots in the Mark's face for those that don't have feeds. Neither have been seen on the feeds yet, apparently.

mreddie

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
JOSH VS MARK
, IT GOT HOSTILE

Mark and Josh

This is probably not going to make the Sunday show since this was after the noms. For those of you who can't wait until Wednesday, here is a video of the altercation.

That stream cut.

Jasper

giphy.webp

NYR

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
JOSH VS MARK
, IT GOT HOSTILE

Mark and Josh

HOLY FUCK

netguy503

Now Elena is being loud in the kitchen and sounds another fight is breaking out and they wont even give the feed subscribers access to the kitchen cam. lol

Someone (Mark) should go home for this because he physical grabbed Josh in angry. People in the house are talking about that Mark may get kicked out.

Farsi

chat went WILD. That was crazy to see.

Can someone comment on my first spoiler paragraph. That move doesn't make sense to me.

Something happened during the Nomination ceremony that sparked that emotional outrage from Cody and Jessica. Yes it's a very bad move if Paul puts 2 and 2 together, but he doesn't exactly know what the twist is. At worst he thinks it's a coup d'etat but he still doesn't know for sure.

and yes the chat went ape shit. I love moments like that, gets the heart racing.

netguy503

Paul and Jess just had a one one one after the fight and it sounds like Jess told Paul excatly what the Hex was because Paul just told Raven and Matt exactly what the Hex was and he was correct on all the details. WTF JESS!?! Paul just stole Dan's misting abilities and used it on Jess.

This house is dumb y'all.

Jasper

Paul and Cody also got into a MASSIVE fight. Paul called Cody a "pussy" to his face and kicked him out of the HOH room! This was after Cody got in Paul's face and started making fun of him and said "fuck you" to Paul.

netguy503

Paul and Cody also got into a MASSIVE fight. Paul called Cody a "pussy" to his face and kicked him out of the HOH room! This was after Cody got in Paul's face and started making fun of him and said "fuck you" to Paul.

Spoilers? But that one wasn't physical that could/should lead to a HG eviction like the fight after that was.

Paul and Jess just had a one one one after the fight and it sounds like Jess told Paul excatly what the Hex was because Paul just told Raven and Matt exactly what the Hex was and he was correct on all the details. WTF JESS!?! Paul just stole Dan's misting abilities and used it on Jess.

This house is dumb y'all.

It really doesn't matter.

Top Bottom