• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 5 Famitsu scans

gconsole

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
RE5=Masterpiece before it's even out.

RE5 also=Banned.

:(

cvxfreak

dai said:
less re4, more old school resident evil, please. i really hope this plays like the older resident evil games.

Isn't it kind of obvious it's taking on the RE4 aiming system? The screenshot says so itself. The best we can hope for is old-style RE environments and puzzles... and we can rule out the environments.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
The older ones were fun at one point but are just too slow. I think RE5 will be "scarier" than RE4 cause its going to look so realistic. RE4 was good cause it was fast paced, felt more like an arcade game than a puzzle game.

MercuryLS

Banned
Man I'm too much of a pussy for these types of games, I gotta play it with buddies otherwise I just shut off the system and never play again.

Akai

cvxfreak said:
Isn't it kind of obvious it's taking on the RE4 aiming system? The screenshot says so itself. The best we can hope for is old-style RE environments and puzzles... and we can rule out the environments.
Aha, I bet you didn't think you'd be running through a wacky island military base when you were playing RE4... =)

Linkup

SSM25 said:
I don't understand the RE4 bitching. RE needed a serious overhaul and it got a good one

It just got a serious overhaul in the form of RE4. I think people where looking for similar stuff to RE4, to bad for them.

mr_nothin

Banned
Nice...but.........
bh510.jpg

How big does a guy's arm need to be?
Chris infected confirmed?

segarr

Are the "zombies" in this game going to talk and run or something? This is what I am most concerned about. I think that changing the setting to a more rural area is one thing, heck, even exploiting the problems of the region is acceptable, but honestly, I don't want to play some sort of "Cannibal Holocaust" game.

Top Bottom