• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite Premium/Ultimate Songbird Editions $20/$37.50 at Irrational Store

Az987

all good things
I wish they were selling the Big Daddy statue that came with Bioshock. Mine fell off a bookshelf during The Great East Coast Earthquake of 2011.

jn3ib.jpg

Never forget

Gorilla glue will fix it.

I had one fall over and his arm break off but you can't even tell now.

gsrjedi

I'm guessing PS3 is sold out even though it says in stock. Wouldn't process my order at all. Bought the 360 version. I just want the statue anyways already have the Premium Edition on PC. Hopefully I can sell the game & extras off for like $15.

KevinG

This is seriously a burn on those who forked out the $150 for the Songbird Edition at launch.

Oh yeah, that was me. Lesson learned.

FredX72

This is a FANTASTIC deal. I picked one up a few months after launch for about $70 after some trade-ins. The Songbird statue is great quality, I have it as my center piece on top of my media cabinet.

Was considering buying and then I realized I already got the Dark Horse artbook. Can't imagine the pack-in one here will be any better, right?

Cels

tried to buy a pc ultimate, got

"Sorry, we were unable to process your order at this time."

at checkout

tried it with ps3 and 360, looks like they're OOS as well

Solidsoul

Banned
This is why I lulz at people that go out and spend a ridiculous $150 on these so-called "limited editions" on launch day.

It kinda kills the excitement when after years of waiting the game finally releases and you wait a year and a half to buy the collectors edition...

It makes sense to buy it at $150 launch day if it means something to you. I don't think anyone on this forum said back in March of last year "I will wait and buy this the second it hits $37.50"

Toxi

Banned
Looking back, Songbird didn't really feel like an important enough thing in the game to warrant a statue I think.
One of the worst aspects of Infinite. That ending with
you "controlling" the Songbird
was pitiful.

But damn, this is a pretty good deal for those who liked the game.

fedexpeon

Banned
Can anyone buy the ps3 version? Getting error when buying on my phone. Probably will need to buy the pc one instead =(.

Nicko

Seems like it's out of stock already... Keep getting a "cannot process your order at this time" message :(

And I have YET to buy BS Infinite... This deal was insane..

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just bumping this to say my order's been shipped. Not sure how, but it'll be here tomorrow, even though I picked the USPS option. I'll take it though!

Can't wait to get this thing in.

NIGHT-

Song bird edition came in today. Box was kinda dinged up, but everything looks superb! Love the statue. A steal for the price!

wiibomb

why do I see this after so long!!! I am a big fan of BI... wanted that songbird edition since before it released, however I just do not have the money for buying that... but this.. why did I not see this deal???

has anyone that has done USPS gotten theirs yet. Mine said it shipped on the 8th, still havent received it. Seems like there is absolutely no tracking info given

anyone? lol

Mine said it shipped on the 9th, but still havent received it. It doesnt look like the irrational store has a direct way to contact them anymore either. When I click on the "contact" link on the irrational store, it takes me to 2k support...I dont think thats what I want.

Ape

Banned
I didn't have any issues with my delivery. I'm playing the Burial at Sea expansion right now and enjoying it. Still annoyed that they put it up for $10.04 per chapter.

Top Bottom