• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bit.Trip Saga (3DS) and Bit.Trip Collection (Wii) dated and detailed

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Nuclear Muffin said:
Hmm, he did the port of Bit Trip Beat to the PC on Steam. Was the port done well?
Yeah. There's a latency problem when V-Sync is on that was never fixed, but other than that, it's perfect.

Agh, I'm not sure which version to get.

Leaning towards the 3DS version because of it's portability, and the 3D should look awesome with the Bit Trip art style.

Brazil said:
Yeah. There's a latency problem when V-Sync is on that was never fixed, but other than that, it's perfect.

Well, the V-Sync latency issue won't be a problem on the 3DS, so I see no reason for this revelation to stop me from picking up the 3DS version.

I just wish it came with the Wii Bit Trip Complete extras.

zigg

Now you guys are making me curious—who did the iOS port of Beat? I found its tilt control pretty poor.

Is this still coming out in less than a week? Where's the fanfare? Does anyone care enough to do an OT, or is this it by default?

Thinking I might make this my second game when I buy Starfox 64 Tuesday as they're running a Buy SF643D, get a second 3DS game 50% off.

Was thinking of making an OT; game comes out in 1 day and there are no reviews and zero hype.

I just learned that there are no tilt controls in 3DS version... I'm bummed.

Naked Snake said:
Was thinking of making an OT; game comes out in 1 day and there are no reviews and zero hype.

I just learned that there are no tilt controls in 3DS version... I'm bummed.
If they'd release the games in Europe I'd be hyped. :(

Top Bottom