• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2011 Thread: Newest Online Deals: Vanquish PS3 $5.50 At Best Buy

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Nin4junpei: Amazon is sold out of Skyward Sword bundles, so you might be out of luck there.

I hope BF3 for PC goes on sale somewhere. I have 0 faith in Origin.

They also sold out of MGS HD Collection LE but that popped back up a few times. They might be holding back.

And yeah, I think they'll post something in a few minutes. Only reason why I'm not in bed yet.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Looking forward to the end of the Black Friday Race. What will end up higher? The number of dollars Graverobber spends on Black Friday, or the number of times he tells everyone how much money he spends on Black Friday.

This one is going to go down to the wire folks.

No $199 Sharp HDTV for you =/

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Apparently Best Buy Silver preview thing is live right now according to CAG. I don't think it's suppose to be live right now.

I understand midnight Black Friday suddenly being 'a thing,' but it's really balls for those who have to go into work Thanksgiving night.

But Toys R Us beginning their sale at 9pm on Thursday? Fuck you, Toys R Us. Way to ruin Thanksgiving for the employees who have to work that night.

Pie Lord

Not a bad deal on Red Dead Redemption. Managed to snag it for $10 after applying a promotional credit I had laying around.

What is this Best Buy silver thing?

you need to have spent $2500 i think with a best buy reward zone card.

those people get silver status and can buy most of the black friday games at their prices now, i'm jelly :(

think they can also buy the $199 PS3 bundle now

Izayoi

Banned
Step up to our highest status as a Premier Silver member. The rewards and benefits of this status are yours when you spend $2500 in a calendar year at Best Buy® and BestBuy.com®.
Well there goes that idea.

HooYaH

You forgot this guy's sale.
Valve-Gabe-Newell.jpg

kuYuri

The funny thing is, I've never once in a year spent anywhere near $2500 at Best Buy and one day, I became a Silver RZ member for some reason.

Feels good man.

Fjordson

I need someone to match that $200 360 250 GB bundle from Best Buy. C'mon Amazon, don't let me down!

There's no way I'd get one in store at BB.

Izayoi

Banned
chickdigger802 said:
Buy this now kids. Please! PLEASE!

Best Buy seems to got some kick ass deals. Too bad the nearby bestbuy got it's ass kicked by fry's.
You may or may not be fucking yourself for when the Vita comes out, though. Did they ever confirm that there will be a way to play your UMDs on the Vita?

I need someone to match that $200 360 250 GB bundle from Best Buy. C'mon Amazon, don't let me down!

There's no way I'd get one in store at BB.

actually you might, go check your local best buys on wednesday, they are starting to put up stuff for black friday.

earlier today i saw so many xbox 360 bundles, wii bundles, PS3 bundles, kinects etc, the systems won't sell out that fast though. usually the TV's and laptops are the first to go.

Teknoman

Disgaea 4 for 39.99...I've waited this long, it'll probably be cheaper with some crazy last minute Amazon sale. Hoping Amazon matches Walmart's Yakuza 4 price too.

daffy

Banned
You may or may not be fucking yourself for when the Vita comes out, though. Did they ever confirm that there will be a way to play your UMDs on the Vita?

Can't you just continue playing it on PSP?
I think I'm going to buy it and gift it.

kuYuri

Ugh, if only I had more cash on me, I'd buy that 360 bundle and sell my current original 120GB 360 Elite. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but selling it to upgrade for a slim + bigger HDD for only about $100 would be great.

Just play it on your psp. vita is a while off anyways. And I don't recall them announcing your psp will blow up the day vita launches. It probably will look better on psp vs vita anyways due to vita's higher res screen (upscales looks like shit on any platform).

Time to jump on the 999 bandwagon.

Just jumped on it. Have no clue what I'm in for.

rdrr gnr

Really counting on Amazon to match Uncharted and Assassin's Creed. I can't believe how much I've spent on games this year and the only justification I can find for spending more is if those games come cheap.

Top Bottom