• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2011 Thread: Newest Online Deals: Vanquish PS3 $5.50 At Best Buy

Nelo Ice

Banned
Somehow I have no interest in black friday again this year. I've somehow managed to get everything I wanted at cheaper prices before hand lol.

Izayoi

Banned
Edgeward said:
It's one of the better DQs. Go for it, if you liked 9. 4 has a lot more story and characters going for it.
Thanks!

Bought it. Always nice to keep the RPGs churning on my DS.

Jamie OD

You forgot this guy's sale.
Valve-Gabe-Newell.jpg

Oh no... My poor wallet wouldn't be able to handle that.

Insaniac

I'm a Complete black friday noobie, but my tv recently broke and I'd really like that 199.99 tv from best buy. Now I'm sure everyone else is gonna want it too, so whats a reliable time to get to best buy to make it worth my time (ie to get the TV)?

Teknoman

999 is fantastic.

Don't lie to me!

Anyone?

Worth picking up if I enjoyed DQIX a lot?

One of the best portable Dragon Quest titles imo. Not too long, not too short, and an awesome boss theme/final boss.

Wish Mass Attack would go on sale...Really arent that many RPGs im missing after snagging Radiant Historia on sale. I guess Suikoden Tiekries or Disgaea 4. Wish Grand Knights History was out already.

satori

I'm a Complete black friday noobie, but my tv recently broke and I'd really like that 199.99 tv from best buy. Now I'm sure everyone else is gonna want it too, so whats a reliable time to get to best buy to make it worth my time (ie to get the TV)?

It depends on your area and how much is stock really. But I know my area Best buy stocks for hot big ticket items is pretty shitty. I remember some TV being the top ticket item and they only had 5 in stock. Frys on the other hand at least for my location had ton of big ticket in stock. So to answer your question...my location people are already starting to line up and camping already.

RagnarokX

Depends. I heard in some places people are already camping for the TV.

Heh, Reward Zone Premium Silver status requirement is ridiculous: "In order to qualify for Premier Silver status, you must have $2,500 in qualifying purchases in the calendar year. This process starts over again every year on January 1."

Kibbles

What's the best TV to get here?'

edit: From what I understand, Plasma HDTVs are the best out there. Unfortunately none of these are plasmas? >:eek:

overcast

Probably getting that $200 360 Slim from Best Buy. Along with BF3 for $30. Probably getting GOW3 and Yakuza at walmart. Definitely getting Pulp Fiction on Blu Ray.. shit that's a lot.

Wads

Banned
Any Best Buy silver people trying to get anything tomorrow? I'm kind of interested in the PS3 at 199 if it's the bundle they are linking to. 249 isn't bad for Asus transformer, but I'm assuming price can be better and if I get one I'm going for the Prime once it releases.

Jea Song

Did the right thing
Any news of a black friday deal for the playstation move? Vaugly interested in one, but if I could find a good deal id buy.

I didn't see any sale on Pilotwings 3d... too bad, I'd probably get it for $15 or $20.

edit: Same goes for Steel Diver and Splinter Cell 3d and RE Mercenaries.

Shinriji

FOR SURE:

- PS3 Bundle ($199.99 - Amazon)
- Uncharted 3 ($29.99 - Walmart)
- Yakuza 4 ($9.99 - Walmart)

MAYBE

- ICO collection ($25 or less)
- Move controller ($25 or less)
- Fist of the North Star ($15 or less)

salromano

Saw on BFAds that Best Buy will have Uncharted 3 and Batman: Arkham City for $30 a pop, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations for $35...

Really hope Amazon decides to pull off the same deal. These are the last three games I need to buy this year and if I can get 'em for $95 total, that'd be amazing.

I just don't want to enter the madness of a physical store on Black Friday.

squall211

I see Dragon Age 2 is only $14.99 on Amazon.com. I know GAF's opinion of the game are overall pretty low, but is it worth picking up for 15 bucks?

RedSwirl

Amazon L.A. Noire looks tempting if that is in fact the complete edition for $20 since I heard the PC port was horrible.

Also, is Best Buy's 3DS bundle normally $199 that day like GameStop's or what? What does the "After Savings" mean?

Lastly, I'd still like to know if anywhere other than GameStop is selling BF3 PC at sale price. Bet Buy, Traget, and Wal-Mart all sell BF3 PC.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Additionally, buy any game below and earn $5 to use on our best selling games of 2011 between January 1, 2012 and January 31, 2012. Learn more.
Bought some $.49 Magika DLC for this. Sadly, I you don't get the code till January, but I'll wait.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Actually, out of curiosity, did people want Amazon's deals to take over the thread title every day, or did they want want that as a separate thread?

Takao

Banned
Guys, XSEED will die for our sins. Buy TITS!

I still haven't bought a copy. I'm part of the problem. :(

Dany

Banned
Actually, out of curiosity, did people want Amazon's deals to take over the thread title every day, or did they want want that as a separate thread?

I'd say keep it in one thread. With the new search feature, people can just look in one thread if there is a specific game or retailer they are looking for.

Derrick01

Banned
Nothing good today. Oh well it's not like I have a ton of money since I'm buying the ps3 bundle.

It's going to hurt when the steam sale comes and I can't buy anything.

Loudninja

Hmm to me separate would be better.

We can keep the OP updated with the latest Amazon sales or deals.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Ys Oath in Felghana for $13, fantastic game. Still my favorite game in the series (though Origin gives it a run for it's money).

Top Bottom