• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle coming to PS4/Switch/Steam

Switch??!!

tenor.gif

Hellsing

Super happy. I have a Switch fightstick and now it'll get some good use when that comes out. All I need is for Makoto Nanaya to get announced for that game and it'll be a dream come true.

Naite

So it's pronounced Blay Blue? Today I learned.
The japanese pronunciation is Blayblue but the english localization has always pronounced it Blazeblue. Having an English voice actor call it Blay is sure going to bring some nice confusion when a lot of ppl still pronounce it Blazzblue

Do you think there’s any importance to the clips chosen in that montage in the beginning? I noticed there using RWBY Volume 1’s opening and some of the clips showed Jaune,Pyrrha, and Cinder.

Probably nothing but I thought it was interesting.

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
The japanese pronunciation is Blayblue but the english localization has always pronounced it Blazeblue. Having an English voice actor call it Blay is sure going to bring some nice confusion when a lot of ppl still pronounce it Blazzblue

Yeah hearing Ruby say Blaaay Blue was very off putting.

The Japanese version of this game could be pretty funny considering Ruby’s seiyu also voice Mai in Blazblue and Orie in Under Night.

There’s going to be a new demo at the Arc cup event with Rachel and Hazama playable. I’m not familiar with the technical side of fighters but from what I gathered their likely to have been some alterations in their playstyle to fit the new control scheme. So anyone more familiar with Blazblue then I am might be interested.

h0mebas3

For someone who has never played any of the games these characters are from, any advice? I would like to understand a bit of the lore and such but my main interest is in RWBY as I'm a big fan of the series...

Tizoc

For someone who has never played any of the games these characters are from, any advice? I would like to understand a bit of the lore and such but my main interest is in RWBY as I'm a big fan of the series...
Blazblue is reality and time travel nonsense mixed with anime
Under night inbirth has engrish up the wazoo

There always there respective wikis.

I also find TvTropes to be a pretty good lore dumping ground.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Franchise/BlazBlue
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/Persona4Arena
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/UnderNightInBirth

It was physical for JP on PS4 and digital only for Vita and PS3.

Haven't seen anything about it being the same case for US.

Ah thanks. I got the one that’s currently on PS3. But I prefer physical if I can help it do I hope the newsest gets one.

Top Bottom