• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

6eD5rOK.png

Speed Extreme Co Op Selection datamined for Sept 10 featuring

Tag Team Rangiku
The Lost Agent Kenpachi
2nd Anniversary Ichigo
Final Getsugatensho Ichigo
Yachiru

Awwweeeee yeah! Gotta farm the orbs to pull for those Ichigos!... and then end up pulling Rangikus

Awwweeeee yeah! Gotta farm the orbs to pull for those Ichigos!... and then end up pulling Rangikus

3% chance at a 5* with 5 characters in the pool, I wish you luck!

Tag Team Rangiku was actually the best Tag Team before the last banner released and she has a great link though I understand that you'd be upset to get her when your goal is the Ichigos.

chrono01

6eD5rOK.png

Speed Extreme Co Op Selection datamined for Sept 10 featuring

Tag Team Rangiku
The Lost Agent Kenpachi
2nd Anniversary Ichigo
Final Getsugatensho Ichigo
Yachiru
That is one hell of a banner.

Since I have Dangai Ichigo as well as BroKen, I'll likely be passing here. TT Rangiku would be nice, and I'd love to have Anniversary Ichigo, but with this banner as well as the ones we got in the last week or so, I truly feel the 2x gacha for this month will be amazing. Since October is Halloween and December Christmas, as well as a few of the VA being present at the next live-stream, manga characters are more-or-less confirmed and I have a feeling they will be insanely powerful. I need to save as much as I can for them.

Kakaroach

Exactly the same feeling here Chrono. I have Mugetsu and timeskip Kenpachi so no need to summon on this banner.

2 more weeks until Tokyo Game Show right? We will have had a new mid month banner by then, so look forward to big reveals! I don't wanna get too hyped just to be disappointed, but it makes so much sense for them to at least reveal the manga characters, even if we don't get them for the October summons.

3% chance at a 5* with 5 characters in the pool, I wish you luck!

Tag Team Rangiku was actually the best Tag Team before the last banner released and she has a great link though I understand that you'd be upset to get her when your goal is the Ichigos.

Ah okay, good to know, thanks! I need some more strong units, but it's good to know she has strong links

Kakaroach

Hahahahahah I somehow got my 3rd Shuhei dupe. After getting him with the 5 buck ticket I got him again with the Birthday medals. He was the character I initially rerolled for so it's fitting the game would give me him an extra couple of times.

chrono01

Hahahahahah I somehow got my 3rd Shuhei dupe. After getting him with the 5 buck ticket I got him again with the Birthday medals. He was the character I initially rerolled for so it's fitting the game would give me him an extra couple of times.
Dupes are never fun, especially ones without a good link. :(

I got Unleash the Beast Grimmjow! He's new and now I finally have another DR link after that Mashiro from the Frenzy Renji event. :D
Congrats! I actually really want that Grimmjow, I need more Mind characters.

I did my birthday ticket pull and got Yachiru, who's new at least. I probably won't use her a lot, since I have so many strong characters for Speed, but she does look to be a lot of fun to play with. At the very least, it's another 125 Orbs (when I fully max the 6*) and a NAD. I also really like her character, so there's also that!

This officially cements my decision not to pull on the extreme co-op banner for Speed, since (thanks to Yachiru) I'm now at 3/5 of the characters (I'm only missing Anniversary Ichigo and TT Rangiku). Time to save!

Dupes are never fun, especially ones without a good link. :(

Congrats! I actually really want that Grimmjow, I need more Mind characters.

I did my birthday ticket pull and got Yachiru, who's new at least. I probably won't use her a lot, since I have so many strong characters for Speed, but she does look to be a lot of fun to play with. At the very least, it's another 125 Orbs (when I fully max the 6*) and a NAD. I also really like her character, so there's also that!

This officially cements my decision not to pull on the extreme co-op banner for Speed, since (thanks to Yachiru) I'm now at 3/5 of the characters (I'm only missing Anniversary Ichigo and TT Rangiku). Time to save!

Dupes from this ticket suck so much because of the 2 month wait we had to endure to wait for this ticket. :( KLAB why

Thanks! Raid Grimmjow is up so I gotta collect some now

Congrats on the Yachiru! She also has Frenzy so that gives her some more utility as well and her strong attacks are really cute :D

Milr

That Shuhei dupe is a bummer, but congrats Hypno and chrono! I got TLA Uryu from the ticket, very happy with that.

That Shuhei dupe is a bummer, but congrats Hypno and chrono! I got TLA Uryu from the ticket, very happy with that.
Thanks! Congrats on the Uryu.

Congrats on the good pulls! What is that ticket that you guys are talking about, exactly?

Started on Ichigo's birthday this year, playable characters birthdays are celebrated with a little text scene and the game giving you a birthday medal for logging in. When you gather 20 birthday medals you can exchange them for a 5* ticket which seems to have every 5* non-seasonal in the pool.

Kakaroach

Congrats on the pulls! And yeah I love Shuhei but I'd rather not see him again haha. Here's hoping to a new character next birthday medal exchange.

Is anyone else having trouble with this boss quest? I'm having a tough time clearing the mind and heart quests. Don't know why as the other 3 were so easy, but I'm getting one shot by bosses despite trying different types.

Congrats on the pulls! And yeah I love Shuhei but I'd rather not see him again haha. Here's hoping to a new character next birthday medal exchange.

Is anyone else having trouble with this boss quest? I'm having a tough time clearing the mind and heart quests. Don't know why as the other 3 were so easy, but I'm getting one shot by bosses despite trying different types.

If you've got someone with good NAD and a vortex you can try trapping them in a vortex once they get to their special move health (half blue/half yellow)

I use Nnoitra (6 arms), Frenzy Byakuya for the long vortex, and Muramasa for the Weakening Special.

chrono01

Dupes from this ticket suck so much because of the 2 month wait we had to endure to wait for this ticket. :( KLAB why

Thanks! Raid Grimmjow is up so I gotta collect some now

Congrats on the Yachiru! She also has Frenzy so that gives her some more utility as well and her strong attacks are really cute :D
Yeah, Yachiru is such a fun character. She might not be top-tier or anything, but damn it I don't care!

Congrats on the TLA Uryu. First one, I take it? He's pretty great, so you did good!

jjVKcwC.png

The next Power Attribute summons has been datamined for Sept 13 and is stacked with great characters!

Nnoitra 6 Arms
Yoruichi
Mila Rose
Son of a....

I wanted to save for the end of the month, but that Yoruichi. :(

Kakaroach

If you've got someone with good NAD and a vortex you can try trapping them in a vortex once they get to their special move health (half blue/half yellow)

I use Nnoitra (6 arms), Frenzy Byakuya for the long vortex, and Muramasa for the Weakening Special.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot and hope it works.

That new power banner is insane. I don't care for any of the characters and am still waiting for manga characters, but that is crazy. The 3 best characters of an attribute in one banner? Damnnn Klab.

chrono01

Thanks, I'll give it a shot and hope it works.

That new power banner is insane. I don't care for any of the characters and am still waiting for manga characters, but that is crazy. The 3 best characters of an attribute in one banner? Damnnn Klab.
Yeah, I've decided to do multi-pulls (for the Hogyoku, might as well since there's no real difference between singles and multi and at least I'll get something out of it this way) until I pull a banner character. I'd rather Yoruichi, but if I get either of the three I'll be happy. I'm stopping after I get one, and saving the rest of my orbs.

Here's hoping it doesn't take too long.

Rerolled my 20 SP Speed Yuki and got 30 Attack, now I'm desperately trying to get 20/30 SP onto my 20 Attack Speed Yuki. Wish I could just feed it one of my 30 SP dupe accessories to get that roll, KLAB please.

chrono01

Rerolled my 20 SP Speed Yuki and got 30 Attack, now I'm desperately trying to get 20/30 SP onto my 20 Attack Speed Yuki. Wish I could just feed it one of my 30 SP dupe accessories to get that roll, KLAB please.
Lucky.

The only things I can seem to roll are useless Focus and low % for ATK/STAM. :(

Lucky.

The only things I can seem to roll are useless Focus and low % for ATK/STAM. :(

Thanks, I used up most of my brushes from the heart extreme co op trying to get 30 SP on my Tech/Speed Yukis and had no luck there but today I just got 30 Attack on my Speed/Power Yuki.

Focus shouldn't be possible on Yukis anymore o-o. Low % rolls are so annoying, especially on Yuki/Pupples since it doesn't outweigh the loss of focus crits.
Accessories are full of RNG, spent so much fodder trying to get 20 SP on a speed tenshintai and then a couple months later I evolved one with 30 SP, it's always so random.

chrono01

Thanks, I used up most of my brushes from the heart extreme co op trying to get 30 SP on my Tech/Speed Yukis and had no luck there but today I just got 30 Attack on my Speed/Power Yuki.

Focus shouldn't be possible on Yukis anymore o-o. Low % rolls are so annoying, especially on Yuki/Pupples since it doesn't outweigh the loss of focus crits.
Accessories are full of RNG, spent so much fodder trying to get 20 SP on a speed tenshintai and then a couple months later I evolved one with 30 SP, it's always so random.
Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't referring to Focus on Yuki specifically, just on the Chappy (and other accessories) I re-roll. I feel like I'm cursed.

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't referring to Focus on Yuki specifically, just on the Chappy (and other accessories) I re-roll. I feel like I'm cursed.

I hope you eventually get some good rolls, it's bound to happen!

Unfortunately, I don't think KLAB will tone down the RNG for accessories since it's essentially the end game content for this gacha game, letting us choose whether to keep the new secondary or not was a good step though but I wish they would do more.

IcXi4Cl.png

Mid month was announced as the Hueco Mundo Summons: WARning featuring

5* Wonderweiss
5* Barragan
5* Szayelaporro
4* Lilinette

5* Raid Uryu likely for Szayelaporro
4* Raid Omaeda likely for Barragan

There's also a Frenzy Rukia that has 55% Freeze Reduction/35% Fire Reduction at 5*

chrono01

IcXi4Cl.png

5* Wonderweiss
5* Barragan
5* Szayelaporro
4* Lilinette

There's also a Frenzy Rukia? that has 55% Freeze Reduction/35% Fire Reduction at 5*
I'm definitely waiting to see gameplay of these before I pull on the Power banner. If they appear to be broken (and Szayel is a healer, as many suspect), I'll probably save my orbs for this.

chrono01

I figured I'd do a couple of multi-pulls on the Power banner, despite the manga characters likely being imminent as I was 0/3 and I really wanted that Yoruichi. First multi gave me nothing good (gold), but second I got a rainbow, and...IT WAS YORUICHI! I didn't expect that. Needless to say, I've very pleased with the results.

Best of luck to you guys, should you do any pulls!

Kakaroach

I figured I'd do a couple of multi-pulls on the Power banner, despite the manga characters likely being imminent as I was 0/3 and I really wanted that Yoruichi. First multi gave me nothing good (gold), but second I got a rainbow, and...IT WAS YORUICHI! I didn't expect that. Needless to say, I've very pleased with the results.

Congrats! I know you really wanted Yoru so that's a great pull.

IcXi4Cl.png

5* Wonderweiss
5* Barragan
5* Szayelaporro
4* Lilinette

There's also a Frenzy Rukia that has 55% Freeze Reduction/35% Fire Reduction at 5*
Damn that's a great looking banner. I'm assuming Wonderweiss is gonna be the worst haha. Surprised they didn't save this for the new month summons although I guess the characters aren't that popular.

KLAB JP livestream showcased the new characters

Wonderweiss (Tech/100% Fire Resist)
Bruiser 40%
Berserker 40%
Devastation 20%
Long Reach 20 %
Bombardment
Sprinter

Szayelaporro (Speed/25% NAD)
He has a heal that boosts.
Bruiser 40%
Berserker 30%
Devastation 40%
Debilitator
Medic
Sprinter

Barragan (Mind/12% SAR)
Bruiser 20%
Devastation 40%
Bruiser 20%
Frenzy
Debilitator
Sprinter

Wow congrats on getting her! Holding off on the Step Ups Round 2 really paid off for you :D

chrono01

Congrats! I know you really wanted Yoru so that's a great pull.
Thanks!

Yeah, I've been wanting Armored Yoruichi since, well...forever, so it was nice to actually get her. I normally don't pull on mid-month/3% gacha, but it was kind of nice here since I knew if I saw the rainbow light that it was guaranteed to be something new (since I was 0/3 and any 5* would be one of the banner characters). The fact that it was Yoruichi, the one I was most after, made things even more sweet. :)

KLAB JP livestream showcased the new characters

Wonderweiss (Tech/100% Fire Resist)
Bruiser 40%
Berserker 40%
Devastation 20%
Long Reach 20 %
Bombardment
Sprinter

Szayelaporro (Speed/25% NAD)
He has a heal that boosts.
Bruiser 40%
Berserker 30%
Devastation 40%
Debilitator
Medic
Sprinter

Barragan (Mind/12% SAR)
Bruiser 20%
Devastation 40%
Bruiser 20%
Frenzy
Debilitator
Sprinter

Wow congrats on getting her! Holding off on the Step Ups Round 2 really paid off for you :D
Thanks, man. Yeah, I was so tempted to go deeper into the Step-Up Round 2 summons, now I'm glad I didn't. patience really did pay off for me!

I haven't watched the gameplay of the new character yet (I will soon), but Barragan and Szayel look to be really good (Szayel, in particular). I might pull on the banner until I get a 5* and then stop, since again I'm 0/3 (obviously, since the characters are new) and I'll earn a bit of orbs back for maxing the new character. I just hope I don't get Wonderwiss, he...doesn't seem the best. :/

I agree that Wonderweiss looks like the weakest but he seems to be made to be just a link, especially for link slotted characters since he has pretty high Attack and SP.

Barragan looks ok to me, his strong attacks don't seem amazing. Maybe that's just me being tired of Mind Frenzy Espadas (he's the 4th!).

Szayel looks to be the best of the banner since he's valuable as the only non-seasonal speed healer and one with high NAD potential and a boost. He seems to be made specifically so people can make Extreme Co Op teams with just Szayel and Kenpachi...

Kakaroach

What in the world is that Syazel? Heal AND stat boost to all allies??? As if speed needed any more strong units. I'm tempted to pull now but think I'll still hold off with manga characters on the horizon.

Great move by Klab though: release a crazy good character this close to manga summons to get people to spend orbs. And honestly, if you aren't a big fan of the manga characters, he would be well worth it.

chrono01

Yeah, Szayel looks to be pretty insane, and Barragan appears to be a pretty solid PVP character too. I'm tempted to pull for one of them, but with power-creep as it's been the last couple of months, I kind of expect the manga characters to be on another tier in-quality, so I kind of want to save for them.

As much as I want a healing character I'll probably pass on this gacha. Maybe do a maximum of two multi-pulls, but nothing beyond that. I'll see.

chrono01

I don't know if the rates are broken or whatever, but I had 7 Brave Souls tickets so I used them, and got two 5* out of it (OG Ikkaku and Shunsuke), both that were new.

It might just be RNG, but if you have a few tickets for yourself you might want to use them to see if you could get lucky.

I don't know if the rates are broken or whatever, but I had 7 Brave Souls tickets so I used them, and got two 5* out of it (OG Ikkaku and Shunsuke), both that were new.

It might just be RNG, but if you have a few tickets for yourself you might want to use them to see if you could get lucky.

Wow great luck, I also got them through tickets! I want to use mine but I want to wait until the new banner tonight just for the false hope of getting one of those through the tickets since I won't be pulling for them.

chrono01

Wow great luck, I also got them through tickets! I want to use mine but I want to wait until the new banner tonight just for the false hope of getting one of those through the tickets since I won't be pulling for them.
Indeed, it surprised me. Considering I had previously pulled between two or three 5* since launch via ticket-pulls (that weren't 5* guaranteed ones, of course), the fact that I got two from seven Brave Soul tickets in a single sitting shocked me.

Best of luck with you an aiming for the new characters. Considering the entire pool is there to be pulled it's not likely, but hey, you never know until you try! I hope you're successful.

I'm not sure whether I'll try for Szayel/Barragan tonight or not. I'm tempted to save for the month end gacha, as I have a feeling it'll be amazing, but Szayel would be nice. I really need a healer. :/

Indeed, it surprised me. Considering I had previously pulled between two or three 5* since launch via ticket-pulls (that weren't 5* guaranteed ones, of course), the fact that I got two from seven Brave Soul tickets in a single sitting shocked me.

Best of luck with you an aiming for the new characters. Considering the entire pool is there to be pulled it's not likely, but hey, you never know until you try! I hope you're successful.

I'm not sure whether I'll try for Szayel/Barragan tonight or not. I'm tempted to save for the month end gacha, as I have a feeling it'll be amazing, but Szayel would be nice. I really need a healer. :/

Thanks for the good luck, I'll need it since I keep getting bad ticket pulls!

I'm not going to pull because power creep has been shooting up (remember when mid-months had "balanced" stats like the lieutenants) so i think it's best to just pull for your favorite characters now and although I really do like Szayel I have other characters I'd rather pull for hopefully in the future.

Good luck if you end up pulling on this banner!

Kakaroach

Grats on Bankai Ikkaku, I think everyone here except for me has him now haha. I'll legit buy him if he ever gets a character pack, but I don't think that'll happen now.

Good luck on the pulls Hypno. I'm tempted by Syazel a lot, but I gotta stay away until manga characters.

chrono01

Grats on Bankai Ikkaku, I think everyone here except for me has him now haha. I'll legit buy him if he ever gets a character pack, but I don't think that'll happen now.

Good luck on the pulls Hypno. I'm tempted by Syazel a lot, but I gotta stay away until manga characters.
Thanks!

I probably won't use either Ikkaku or Shunsuke (since I have better characters to cover those elements), but it never hurts to have a larger roster, not to mention the free orbs I'll get from max'ing them.

I wish you luck in getting that Ikkaku of your own!

6 4/5* Tickets and 14 BS Tickets got me 1 5*
It was Power Yoruichi from a BS Ticket so I guess that's good enough!
Haha, nicely done. Congrats on the Flash Step Goddess!

Edit:

So I was sitting at a little over 4k orbs, and figured I'd do a few multi-pull to see if I could get either Barragan or Szayel (preferably the latter). Two multi-pull, two golden shower. Oh well, I still have 4k orbs saved as well as a couple other character to max out, so I'm still in decent condition. Definitely calling it here though, as I'm not about to screw myself from the month-end gacha. To make it worse, I didn't even get Lilinette, but such is RNG.

Milr

Congrats on the ticket pulls chrono and Hypno!

I'm surprised they made Szayel and Barragan "only" mid month characters...

chrono01

Haha, just I edit my original post someone else comments.

Yeah, if these are the mid-month characters it kind of makes you wonder what we'll get at the end of the month. Should be good. Anyway, as mentioned above I did 2x multi-pull with nothing out of it, but all is good. I'm still at 4.3k orbs which should HOPEFULLY get me at least one of the manga characters when they're introduced.

However, I've been burned before...

Thanks!
Haha, nicely done. Congrats on the Flash Step Goddess!

Edit:

So I was sitting at a little over 4k orbs, and figured I'd do a few multi-pull to see if I could get either Barragan or Szayel (preferably the latter). Two multi-pull, two golden shower. Oh well, I still have 4k orbs saved as well as a couple other character to max out, so I'm still in decent condition. Definitely calling it here though, as I'm not about to screw myself from the month-end gacha. To make it worse, I didn't even get Lilinette, but such is RNG.

Thanks for the congratulations! With her now I've completed the trap power attribute banner :D

Sorry about your multis, at least you got a big surplus of orbs not that it means you're guaranteed the character you're after. I'm trying to get to 3k orbs before I decide to pull in gachas again.

Seems like we are indeed getting information on manga characters during the TGS bankai live stream assuming that this scan on reddit is real. Shows colored portraits of the the 4 confirmed characters and specials for Shunsui and Sajin.

chrono01

Thanks for the congratulations! With her now I've completed the trap power attribute banner :D

Sorry about your multis, at least you got a big surplus of orbs not that it means you're guaranteed the character you're after. I'm trying to get to 3k orbs before I decide to pull in gachas again.

Seems like we are indeed getting information on manga characters during the TGS bankai live stream assuming that this scan on reddit is real. Shows colored portraits of the the 4 confirmed characters and specials for Shunsui and Sajin.
It's all good. It was only 500 orbs, so it wasn't too bad.

But man, after seeing your post, I'm wishing I didn't spend any. Those manga characters! I wonder if they'll have anything unique to them or not. Regardless, I need them.

Kakaroach

Oooooooo here we go! That image looks amazing and I am hyped as hell! From what I can tell there isn't any confirmation they will be the September summons, but it's looking good.

I'm dropping at least 4K orbs to try and get both Komamura and Kyoraku. 2 of my favorite characters in the story and they had their best arcs in the manga.

Tech Attribute Summons announced for tomorrow featuring Riruka, Tensa Zangetsu, and Apache. I don't have any of them so I'm tempted but I still need to save orbs

Kakaroach

Tech Attribute Summons announced for tomorrow featuring Riruka, Tensa Zangetsu, and Apache. I don't have any of them so I'm tempted but I still need to save orbs
Those are the best 3 tech characters besides FB Ichigo right? Another trap banner before the manga characters haha.

chrono01

Those are the best 3 tech characters besides FB Ichigo right? Another trap banner before the manga characters haha.
I'd argue that Koga should be among the top Tech characters right now as well, but the aforementioned three are all really strong. Klab are definitely releasing a lot of nice banners, which is even more frustrating when we know what's coming.

Thankfully, the tech banner doesn't do much for me since I'm already loaded with strong characters for that attribute (FB Ichigo, Riruka, Koga) otherwise I would have been tempted.

Gigaryu

Neo Member
Really wished FB Ichigo was on the banner instead of Riruka or Apache...But since i have none of the characters im going to do two or three multies.

Some of the strongest tech units so yes, I'm expecting one for each attribute before the end of the month now, only heart and mind are left but they could do a 3 person Speed banner with Sun Sung as well.

I'd argue that Koga should be among the top Tech characters right now as well, but the aforementioned three are all really strong. Klab are definitely releasing a lot of nice banners, which is even more frustrating when we know what's coming.

Thankfully, the tech banner doesn't do much for me since I'm already loaded with strong characters for that attribute (FB Ichigo, Riruka, Koga) otherwise I would have been tempted.
I don't disagree that Koga is among the top but it's too soon for him to be featured in a banner since the Power Attribute banner didn't have TT Ichigo.

Really wished FB Ichigo was on the banner instead of Riruka or Apache...But since i have none of the characters im going to do two or three multies.
I was gonna say he might come back for an Extreme Co Op selection for Tech but we recently had Tech Extreme Co Op, hope he comes back at some point so you can try to get him, good luck with your pulls!

Top Bottom